Alert: AY applying concealer to model !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought Alison Young only worked with models who were 'real and natural' like Tanya and Ammica (sp?) so why are they using a model with a face full of Botox ? :mad:

Maybe they are going to sell DIY Botox kits soon, with full instruction video by AY on how to do it?

AY missed her calling as a plaster, she could make a fortune on the side.:smirk:

All the years she has been doing beauty shows with the experts AY can still not apply makeup. I remember in my early days of watching QVC last century:clock: she was the same back then.

I only got around to watching the Customer Awards nominee show last night and was horrified at the the way the concealer was applied! Not only was the colour all wrong, it was applied heavily with blobs left on the model's inner eye/nose area and AY was applying it without supporting the skin! :eek:
I couldn't help but wince as her skin was being dragged outer to inner several times, looked awful.

Oh My Giddy Aunt!! I did not see the original showing of this, but just watched it on the Beauty Channel. Allison made a complete pigs ear of applying that concealer. She smudged Sasha's eyeliner (of which she had a bucketful on her), slapping so much concealer on. There is no way I would book her to do my make up. Professional, my eye!

Latest posts

Back