Aldi Health & Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm so gutted because they stopped selling online.😭
It's terribly inconvent. My Aldi store was closed, and now I have to travel to the narest one, which is not very close, so I don't go every time beauty offer is on, depending if I'm interested or not.

It's terribly inconvent. My Aldi store was closed, and now I have to travel to the narest one, which is not very close, so I don't go every time beauty offer is on, depending if I'm interested or not.
Our nearest is too far away.😭

I just came on to post the same!
My local Aldi has started putting some of their beauty products up by the checkouts, due to shoplifters… so if you can’t find products it’s always worth asking..

I just came on to post the same!
My local Aldi has started putting some of their beauty products up by the checkouts, due to shoplifters… so if you can’t find products it’s always worth asking..
They nick stuff from Charity shops.

If you are interested in a particular product, check the description online, some have a note of the delay

"This product is running a little bit late, please check here for updated in store dates."

Thanks once again, Claire. I have been hoping to see those back again as I’ve missed them so far.

Every time you or anyone posts about Aldi offers, I start trying to keep an eye out for them myself but then get out of the habit again before they have anything of interest! I wouldn’t have seen all this week’s offers if you hadn’t mentioned the above. Looks like they are expecting to have in perfumes, hair (Living Proof dupes), etc. A good friend of mine was after the Cardinal Red perfume earlier this year - it sells out fast - and that’s meant to be available from Thursday, so she thanks you, too!

Anyone here tried any of the perfumes?

Thanks once again, Claire. I have been hoping to see those back again as I’ve missed them so far.

Every time you or anyone posts about Aldi offers, I start trying to keep an eye out for them myself but then get out of the habit again before they have anything of interest! I wouldn’t have seen all this week’s offers if you hadn’t mentioned the above. Looks like they are expecting to have in perfumes, hair (Living Proof dupes), etc. A good friend of mine was after the Cardinal Red perfume earlier this year - it sells out fast - and that’s meant to be available from Thursday, so she thanks you, too!

I fell out with Aldi when they stopped delivering but luckily,when we move there is one in the local retail park .🤸🤸

My friend who was after one of the perfumes popped in today as she was going anyway and got it along with one of the others they said was available from this Thursday (last two apparently). So the leaflet was misleading. Does this often happen? I thought they sometimes arrived in store later than advertised but not early?

You are most welcome!

Latest posts

Back