Aldi Health & Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My friend who was after one of the perfumes popped in today as she was going anyway and got it along with one of the others they said was available from this Thursday (last two apparently). So the leaflet was misleading. Does this often happen? I thought they sometimes arrived in store later than advertised but not early?
That is unusual.

Just a quick message to say Aldi have the L'Occitane almond oil dupes back on sale this Thursday. Shower/bath oil, body scrub and body cream. All £4.99 each.
Also on sale is a dupe of Benefit Badgal mascara £5.99 and a vitamin C range of serum, moisturiser and eye cream. Interesting!
I am definitely stocking up on the bath stuff this time around, the oil was gorgeous.

Not been on forum for quite a while but my carer goes shopping on Thursdays (for herself) but usually also goes into Aldi..

I had a look at today’s specialbuys ans when I saw they had beauty items, checked here.

This should be all the makeup, fragrance and beauty specialbuys in store…

I too really miss them delivering specialbuys - I can only really request one or maybe two items at a push on occasion.

Trying to decide whether to use a request up this week and if so which!

Not tried any of the new fragrances but have several in the past. They’re usually good “dupes” but not great on longevity…

Any idea what the ceramide cleanser is a copy of?!

I figured that the Ceramide cleanser was a copy of CeraVe.
As is the moisturising cream…

Think the Vitamin C serum and gel moisturiser are REN copies…

I decided to request the serum and the dry shampoo.

Not using anything at all on my face for months now and not able to so thought a basic serum would be a start…!

And I have to use a lot of dry shampoo and always wanted to try the Living Proof one but can’t justify paying £27 for one when Batiste is okay! 🤞

Hope those of you able to get to Aldi get to buy a couple of products - or stock up if you’re lucky!

Not been on forum for quite a while but my carer goes shopping on Thursdays (for herself) but usually also goes into Aldi..

I had a look at today’s specialbuys ans when I saw they had beauty items, checked here.

This should be all the makeup, fragrance and beauty specialbuys in store…

I too really miss them delivering specialbuys - I can only really request one or maybe two items at a push on occasion.

Trying to decide whether to use a request up this week and if so which!

Not tried any of the new fragrances but have several in the past. They’re usually good “dupes” but not great on longevity…

Any idea what the ceramide cleanser is a copy of?!

I believe it’s a dupe for Cerave cleanser.

Our Aldi has only just reopened two weeks ago after being closed for three months for a total refurb. It's massive now! Much, much more choice. Am hoping they have all the special buys in store this morning, I'm now interested in the vitamin c stuff since Totally 'LL said its a REN dupe. I'm currently using their glow tonic and it's great. Fingers crossed, I will report back!

I looked into the “dupes of” question when I saw the Specialbuys the other day. I should have posted. As mostly previously stated:

Almond body cream & oil = l’Occitane (obvs!)
Bonded hair products = Olaplex
Hair oil = Gisou
Texturising Spray & Perfect Proof dry shampoo = Living Proof
Vitamin C eye cream, cleanser, face cream & serum = Ole Henriksen
Ceramide moisturise & cleanser = CeraVe
Foundations & concealers = Armani Beauty Luminous Silk
Illuminate setting spray = Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless
Perfumes:
Cardinal Red = Francis Kurkdijan’s Baccarat Rouge 540 (£465!)
Intense Passion = Kilian Paris’s Love, Don’t Be Shy
Liquid Luxe = Maison Francis Kurkdijan’s Gentle Fluidity Gold

That seems to be the consensus anyway.

IMG_5655.jpeg

Last edited:
I looked into the “dupes of” question when I saw the Specialbuys the other day. I should have posted. As mostly previously stated:

Almond body cream & oil = l’Occitane (obvs!)
Bonded hair products = Olaplex
Hair oil = Gisou
Texturising Spray & Perfect Proof dry shampoo = Living Proof
Vitamin C eye cream, cleanser, face cream & serum = Ole Henriksen
Ceramide moisturise & cleanser = CeraVe
Foundations & concealers = Armani Beauty Luminous Silk
Illuminate setting spray = Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless
Perfumes:
Cardinal Red = Francis Kurkdijan’s Baccarat Rouge 540 (£465!)
Intense Passion = Kilian Paris’s Love, Don’t Be Shy
Liquid Luxe = Maison Francis Kurkdijan’s Gentle Fluidity Gold

That seems to be the consensus anyway.

View attachment 29183
Thanks Andie, doubt our Aldi will have these, may have to travel further 😂

Well my carer rocked up for her once-weekly Aldi shop with my requests and she too said there were no beauty products at all 😒

They’ll no doubt all be gone by next Thursday so bit gutted as had got myself excited!

Hope yous have better luck!

I went to Aldi mid-afternoon. Traipsed up and down the four aisles of Specialbuys, checked the everyday toiletries section, even went all along the food Specialbuys aisles in case they had hidden the beauty there and was about to walk out when I spotted a member of staff (a rarity). So I asked if they had sold out of all the beauty or would be getting it another day and she said it was over by tills 1-3. Now, I know others have said they have found items “by the tills” but I’d only looked for stands at the end of the aisles next to tills or whatever. I found it actually on raised shelves alongside the conveyor belts, where other supermarkets sometimes have things like bottles of water and chewing gum for queuing customers to pick up last minute items. It seems a weird place to me but I’m just happy I found it at all. Fortunately, none of the tills was in use or it would have been impossible to study the offerings and root through the little boxes. They had nearly everything in the leaflet so I went a bit mad, especially as the last three times I’ve been in over the last year, I’ve not found anything except one item once.

So, TLL, another time, remember to tell your “personal shopper” ;) to look by the checkout conveyor belts. And let’s all keep this to ourselves on here so the eBay raiders can’t go in and buy it all up to sell at 4x the price before we have chance to get any! 😁

Latest posts

Back