Aldi Health & Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, the brushes…. I didn’t get those last time and a couple of you sang their praises. I wonder if they’ve got them back here as well. I’ll go to Aldi if I get everything else done this weekend.

I didn’t see those jars either. They say Addis, though, so not Lidl dupes. At 99p, worth a try - I take it you bought them so do let us know. As Lidl is only 2 mins’ walk and I need to go anyway, I’ll look for one. Thanks.

I don't think Aldi restocked the brushes, there were a couple left. I thought they were too soft for my liking, but good value for money.

I bought the dehumidifiers but haven't used yet. They were on the shelves opposite the till belt.

I've just realised that I got the wrong diffuser in Aldi, doh, the nearest Aldi is a 45 minutes bus journey.

By the way, Lidl's micellar water is said to be the dupe of Drunk Elephant and is a permanent stock item.
I hadn’t realised it was a dupe at all but I bought a couple of the Sensitive version a few months ago, hoping to use to remove eye make-up as it claims to be ok for (the Garnier one is good for eyes, in my experience). Unfortunately the Cien micellar “burnt” my eyelids and rims. They were itchy and sore for days. I rarely get reactions to such things (only Philosophy Purity Made Simple and some body washes).

I've read in a newspaper, that Cien micellar came on top and was the said dupe.

And in Aldi, I thought that the face sunscreen was a good value for money, seems to be a permanent item, unless they remove it for winter season.

1729337276081.png

Aldi micellar. Not impressed. Would not repurchase. I'm on the verge of binning it.

Attachments

• IMG_20241019_173329.jpg
    IMG_20241019_173329.jpg
    642.1 KB
Finally got hold of the lip peptide. Didn't realise they came in different flavours. Thank goodness I saw some upside down! Salt caramel, watermelon and unscented. Love the salt caramel, watermelon ok but not a repeat. I may need to stock up on salted caramel.

Attachments

• IMG_20241019_173449.jpg
    IMG_20241019_173449.jpg
    695.8 KB

Latest posts

Back