Aldi Health & Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The tall slim 250ml bottles of matching hand wash and lotion (£1.99) appear to be copies of The White Company (£15.00). I’m not sure why they have numbered them 1 - 4 now but the earlier “branding” had much more the look of the White Co as well.

View attachment 30045
Yes I saw those too. Bought two of the loccitane look alike in Lavender as that is my all time favourite locci handwash.

I wonder how they compare. Report back if you get a moment. I bought the Lavender as well but it’s been a while since I used the L’Occi one.

I spritzed a bit of the Sol de Janeiro dupes on today and am surprised by how strong they are. As they are big bottles and copies (and cheap), I expected them to be weak but I am still getting regular wafts of the fragrances as I move around.

I wonder how they compare. Report back if you get a moment. I bought the Lavender as well but it’s been a while since I used the L’Occi one.

I spritzed a bit of the Sol de Janeiro dupes on today and am surprised by how strong they are. As they are big bottles and copies (and cheap), I expected them to be weak but I am still getting regular wafts of the fragrances as I move around.
Thanks for reporting back Andi!

Being the good son I am, I called in to see my parents last night and she had the latest Aldi leaflet.
I don't know when it's coming but they were advertising a heated throw (only in grey as far as I could tell) for £29.99. I know that Aldi have an excellent guarantee on electrical items so it makes the Q heated throws look very expensive in comparison.

Being the good son I am, I called in to see my parents last night and she had the latest Aldi leaflet.
I don't know when it's coming but they were advertising a heated throw (only in grey as far as I could tell) for £29.99. I know that Aldi have an excellent guarantee on electrical items so it makes the Q heated throws look very expensive in comparison.
It’s out tomorrow I think, I’ve just been looking at it online.
Aldi’s electric goods are usually superb. I have the big slow cooker and an air fryer and they are really good.

You know the Aldi leaflet is online each week?

Attachments

• IMG_4426.jpeg
    IMG_4426.jpeg
    267.8 KB
I have just returned from Aldi. They had a lot of stuff from previous event, loads of it. There was also the long-awaited peptide lip treatment. I think there was everything from yesterday, except the eye mask, and one extra product - the matching night facial oil. This is a photo I took in the shop, but only bought a couple of bits.

1729280995641.png

That looked better than was in my Aldi after work today @Marina I finally saw the tinted lip oil and the concealer pen. I also saw the sleep candle, diffuser. Little else. I'm specifically after the overnight cream and pillow spray. I'll check a bigger Aldi store tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20241018_174756.jpg
    IMG_20241018_174756.jpg
    703.2 KB
That looked better than was in my Aldi after work today @Marina I finally saw the tinted lip oil and the concealer pen. I also saw the sleep candle, diffuser. Little else. I'm specifically after the overnight cream and pillow spray. I'll check a bigger Aldi store tomorrow
I was after the sleep diffuser, but we didn't have one, and only two sleep candles were left in the shop.

Has anyone been to Aldi today for the Health and Beauty event?
I didn’t know there was one! I thought it was just that sleep range and that’s partly candies and pillow sprays. Why is it not in the leaflet or listed online under Specialbuys? I can’t be doing with all this subterfuge - I need cold, hard facts and warnings!

I have just returned from Aldi. They had a lot of stuff from previous event, loads of it. There was also the long-awaited peptide lip treatment. I think there was everything from yesterday, except the eye mask, and one extra product - the matching night facial oil. This is a photo I took in the shop, but only bought a couple of bits.

View attachment 30103
That looks suspiciously like a shopping basket to me. Are you sure you didn’t buy all those things? It’s ok, you’re among friends - you can admit it.

I didn’t know there was one! I thought it was just that sleep range and that’s partly candies and pillow sprays. Why is it not in the leaflet or listed online under Specialbuys? I can’t be doing with all this subterfuge - I need cold, hard facts and warnings!

That looks suspiciously like a shopping basket to me. Are you sure you didn’t buy all those things? It’s ok, you’re among friends - you can admit it.
I thought that the sleep range was the health and beauty event. It was the shopping basket indeed, used to discreetly take the photo, and most of it went back on the shelf.

In Lidl, we didn't have the Lush, but had the small dehumidifiers, in the Wild Bluebell, Vanilla, and Grapefruit (99 pence). I have no idea what they are dupes of.

1729332682601.png

View attachment 30103
Ah, the brushes…. I didn’t get those last time and a couple of you sang their praises. I wonder if they’ve got them back here as well. I’ll go to Aldi if I get everything else done this weekend.

In Lidl, we didn't have the Lush, but had the small dehumidifiers, in the Wild Bluebell, Vanilla, and Grapefruit (99 pence). I have no idea what they are dupes of.

View attachment 30109
I didn’t see those jars either. They say Addis, though, so not Lidl dupes. At 99p, worth a try - I take it you bought them so do let us know. As Lidl is only 2 mins’ walk and I need to go anyway, I’ll look for one. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back