Aldi Health & Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, Marina. Does this usually mean quite a few beauty items that day or do they sometimes announce it when there’s just going to be the odd item on a particular date?

This Sleep Mask looks to be a dupe of Elemis Peptide4 Plumping Pillow Facial.
I think it's a Health & Beauty event, although I'm not sure if this is a big or a small event. I remember Aldi Sleep Mask 100 ml large tub a dupe of LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask. On a few occasions I've noticed that some products turn up, like Simple products, Pantene shampoo and conditioner, the colllagen face cream, and the last event was the brushes and the green "moisturiser".

Last edited:
I thoght it was a new product but I searched and it was available previously

and

I wouldn’t know as I’ve not been studying Lacura for long 😁 but the video shows the mask has a gel-cream consistency so it could be the Laneige one, whereas I thought it had similar ingredients to the Elemis. Anyway whichever it s, I’m sure it’s lovely. Wonder if they’ll have the rest of that Lacura Sleep range.

I wouldn’t know as I’ve not been studying Lacura for long 😁 but the video shows the mask has a gel-cream consistency so it could be the Laneige one, whereas I thought it had similar ingredients to the Elemis. Anyway whichever it s, I’m sure it’s lovely. Wonder if they’ll have the rest of that Lacura Sleep range.
The Laneige one was a different jar, the light blue.

Latest posts

Back