Aldi Health & Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sunday 11th Aldi have the cleansing balm in the original and rose fragrance…
Also looks like they have the base primer which I think is a dupe for Bobby Brown

The leaflet should be printed tomorrow.
If you don't get the base primer which is a dupe of BB. Primark has plenty in stock every time I have been there. Seems a regular stock item.

ALDI RETURNS £2.99 HOLIDAY-INSPIRED BODY MISTS WITH NEW TROPICAL ESSENCE ‘SEVENTY’ SCENT​

The new addition hits shelves alongside returning fan favourite mists, Tropical Essence Twenty-Eight and Thirty-Two

‘Body Mists’ are having a nostalgic revival, helping fragrance fans to build a ‘scent wardrobe’ without pulling on the purse strings[1]

Available in stores nationwide from 11th August, while stocks last

Summer scents just got better as Aldi welcomes the NEW Lacura Tropical Essence Seventy Body Mist (£2.99, 90ml) to its dermatologically tested and cruelty-free range. Available from 11th August, while stocks last.

70-small.jpg

Priced at just £2.99, the new addition hits shelves as ‘Body Mists’ mark the latest nostalgic trend to make a revival. Capturing the attention of influencers and shoppers alike, fragrance fans are seeking out a selection of mists to create a ‘scent wardrobe’ without pulling on the purse strings.

The Lacura Tropical Essence Seventy Body Mist (90ml) offers fruity top notes of Blackcurrant and Pear, that blend perfectly with vibrant Vanilla, Jasmine and Freesia. With hints of Patchouli, Caramel, and Amberwood on the finish, the new mist offers a signature scent perfect for any occasion.

Allowing fans to stock up on a trio of scents for under £10, the Lacura Tropical Essence Twenty-Eight and Thirty-Two Body Mists also return to shelves from 11th August.

Fruity and floral, the Lacura Tropical Essence Twenty-Eight Body Mist (£2.99, 90ml) boasts notes of Jasmine, Hibiscus Flower, and Ozone, complemented by tropical hints of Lychee and Dragon Fruit. Suggestions of Vanilla and Musk elevate the finish for a heaven-inspired scent.

Transporting senses to an exotic coastline, the Lacura Tropical Essence Thirty-Two Body Mist (£2.99, 90ml) is scented with notes of Pistachio, Almond, and Salted Caramel, that meet hints of Jasmine, Vanilla, Sandalwood and Musk for a vibrant freshness.

Aldi’s latest line of Lacura Body Mists range will be available in stores from 11th August, while stocks last.

Has anyone managed to get hold of the Aldi foundation yet?
If you mean the dupe of the Armani foundation, they had quite a bit in my Aldi the other week (Thu 25th July). I picked up the 2 lightest shades as I hadn’t researched which I needed and thought I could get away with mixing if necessary. That was the day I went a bit mad on the beauty Specialbuys (discussed in another thread*) and I must have been so over-excited, I realised next day that I didn’t have the foundations. I checked my receipt and hadn’t paid for them so I must have put them down somewhere in the store. Dozy beggar!

* We ought to have just one Aldi thread - I had missed most of the recent posts,

I went to Aldi mid-afternoon. Traipsed up and down the four aisles of Specialbuys, checked the everyday toiletries section, even went all along the food Specialbuys aisles in case they had hidden the beauty there and was about to walk out when I spotted a member of staff (a rarity). So I asked if they had sold out of all the beauty or would be getting it another day and she said it was over by tills 1-3. Now, I know others have said they have found items “by the tills” but I’d only looked for stands at the end of the aisles next to tills or whatever. I found it actually on raised shelves alongside the conveyor belts, where other supermarkets sometimes have things like bottles of water and chewing gum for queuing customers to pick up last minute items. It seems a weird place to me but I’m just happy I found it at all. Fortunately, none of the tills was in use or it would have been impossible to study the offerings and root through the little boxes. They had nearly everything in the leaflet so I went a bit mad, especially as the last three times I’ve been in over the last year, I’ve not found anything except one item once.

So, TLL, another time, remember to tell your “personal shopper” ;) to look by the checkout conveyor belts. And let’s all keep this to ourselves on here so the eBay raiders can’t go in and buy it all up to sell at 4x the price before we have chance to get any! 😁
In my Aldi they used to put beauty offers by the checkout conveyor belts, but this time it was in the middle of the self checkout! I've almost left empty handed.

Ahh well, well done you!
Your searching snd sleuthing paid off! ☺️😉

Fancy hiding them from us all!

I shall inform my personal shopper (love it - and I’ve called her that in the past!) where to look another time. Bet they’re cleared out over this weekend though.

Enjoy your stash!

Am dying to know what the £5.99 copy of a £464 😳 perfume smells like! X
I'm not great at describing perfumes, but the Red Cardinal was the best of the three that were on offer, and lasted three days on my clothes. I have watched some youtubers, and realised that it used ti be sold in 100 ml, and now it's 50 ml, unless I got it wrong.

Last edited:
Well my carer didn’t ever find any of the beauty products - the original Thursday morning or the following Thursday 👎

See the 11th August specialbuys contains lots of beauty items - lash serums, collagen creams, primers and handbag-sized fragrances to name but 4!

But as it’s a Sunday, know that by the following Thursday when she goes they’ll all be gone! 🙄

Aldi Dupes (Sunday 11th August)

I believe what some of these are dupes of has been mentioned here and elsewhere on the forum, and some are pretty obvious as soon as you look at them, but I have researched the beauty Specialbuys available from this Sunday, and the list is below. I have tried to get precise sizes and accurate prices but some are tricky. Hopefully it will still give you a good idea for comparison.
  • Cleansing Balm 90g £6.99 = Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 100g £49.00
  • Illuminating Priming Moisturiser 50ml £4.99 = Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser 60ml £46.00
  • Hydrating Gel Serum 50ml £4.99 = Elemis Superfood Cica Calm Hydration Juice 50ml £40.00
  • Rich/Light Moisture Cream 75ml £3.99 = Weleda Skin Food 75ml £14.95
  • Vitabase Eye Primer 15ml £4.99 = Bobbi Brown Eye Base 15ml £41.00
  • Vitabase Face Primer 50ml £4.99 = Bobbi Brown Face Base 50ml £54.00
  • Hydrating Tinted Moisturiser 35ml £4.99 = Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint 30ml £55.00
  • Brightening Vitamin C Concealer 6.3ml £4.99 = Clinique Even Better All-Over Concealer + Eraser 6ml £26.50
  • Fabulash Lash Serum 5ml £4.99 = Revitalash 3.5ml £90+
  • Fabulash Lash Primer & Mascara 6ml £4.99 = Revitalash £37.00
  • Lip Kit (liquid lipstick & liner) £4.99 = Kylie Cosmetics £29.00
  • Vitawell Lush Locks Hair gummies or Beauty Skin, Hair & Nails gummies x60 £4.99 = possibly Hairburst, about £22.00 for 60
Also, the Tropical Essence selection = the Sol de Janeiro range:
- Leave-in Conditioner 210ml £4.99 = Joia MIlky 210ml £28
- Hair Mask 235ml £4.99 = Triple Brazilian Butter Hair Repair 238ml £35
- Body Scrub 200g £4.99 = Bum Bum Body Scrub 220g £39
- Booty Balm 250ml £4.99 = Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 150ml £36
- Hand Cream 100ml £2.99 = Brazilian Touch 50ml £16
- Foot Cream 100ml £2.99 = Samba Foot Fetish 90ml £25

Finally, the 15ml handbag fragrances at £1.99 dupes are:
- Guardian = Thierry Mugler Angel
- Dark Blossom = YSL Black Opium
- Lady Pour Femme = Carolina Herrera Good Girl

You don’t deserve me.

Aldi Dupes (Sunday 11th August)

I believe what some of these are dupes of has been mentioned here and elsewhere on the forum, and some are pretty obvious as soon as you look at them, but I have researched the beauty Specialbuys available from this Sunday, and the list is below. I have tried to get precise sizes and accurate prices but some are tricky. Hopefully it will still give you a good idea for comparison.
  • Cleansing Balm 90g £6.99 = Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 100g £49.00
  • Illuminating Priming Moisturiser 50ml £4.99 = Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser 60ml £46.00
  • Hydrating Gel Serum 50ml £4.99 = Elemis Superfood Cica Calm Hydration Juice 50ml £40.00
  • Rich/Light Moisture Cream 75ml £3.99 = Weleda Skin Food 75ml £14.95
  • Vitabase Eye Primer 15ml £4.99 = Bobbi Brown Eye Base 15ml £41.00
  • Vitabase Face Primer 50ml £4.99 = Bobbi Brown Face Base 50ml £54.00
  • Hydrating Tinted Moisturiser 35ml £4.99 = Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint 30ml £55.00
  • Brightening Vitamin C Concealer 6.3ml £4.99 = Clinique Even Better All-Over Concealer + Eraser 6ml £26.50
  • Fabulash Lash Serum 5ml £4.99 = Revitalash 3.5ml £90+
  • Fabulash Lash Primer & Mascara 6ml £4.99 = Revitalash £37.00
  • Lip Kit (liquid lipstick & liner) £4.99 = Kylie Cosmetics £29.00
  • Vitawell Lush Locks Hair gummies or Beauty Skin, Hair & Nails gummies x60 £4.99 = possibly Hairburst, about £22.00 for 60
Also, the Tropical Essence selection = the Sol de Janeiro range:
- Leave-in Conditioner 210ml £4.99 = Joia MIlky 210ml £28
- Hair Mask 235ml £4.99 = Triple Brazilian Butter Hair Repair 238ml £35
- Body Scrub 200g £4.99 = Bum Bum Body Scrub 220g £39
- Booty Balm 250ml £4.99 = Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 150ml £36
- Hand Cream 100ml £2.99 = Brazilian Touch 50ml £16
- Foot Cream 100ml £2.99 = Samba Foot Fetish 90ml £25

Finally, the 15ml handbag fragrances at £1.99 dupes are:
- Guardian = Thierry Mugler Angel
- Dark Blossom = YSL Black Opium
- Lady Pour Femme = Carolina Herrera Good Girl

You don’t deserve me.
Thank you, this must of taken ages to do - you are right, we don’t deserve you 🤣

Latest posts

Back