Aiptek camera TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I'm wondering if anyone has used one of these and knows if they are any good? I had a Sanyo Xacti from QVC but it died last weekend and I'm considering this as a replacement. I'm a little put off by the lack of optical zoom, but if the digital zoom is good enough I'll be tempted. Thanks :)

I got the first one of these they did as a TSV last November. In fairness, it wasn't an HD model but the quality of recording was absolute rubbish. I'd bought it as a Christmas prezzie for my daughter's boyfriend and I was so embarassed when they tried it out on Christmas Day! Having said that, if you check the Amazon reviews on the Aiptek AHD 300 model, they look pretty good, so quite possibly things have improved. Hope this helps.

Looking at the spec when they put it up on the TV it does HD in 3fps that is extremely poor, recording at standard definition is 60fps, such a vast difference, unless it was a typo

depends what you want I have the first one that aired as a TSV I am an absolute photomoron , studied it for 4 years still cant take a photo to svae my life , but I use this all the time for me its easy and understandable , and the card makes it easy to transfer to PC etc , Im sure its not pureist quality but as a general knock around easy to use item it suits me ideally .

Looking at the spec when they put it up on the TV it does HD in 3fps that is extremely poor, recording at standard definition is 60fps, such a vast difference, unless it was a typo

Ive looked on the QVC site and it indeed was a typo on the TV, its 30fps on HD footage

Something else ive noticed they say it comes with a AV lead, dosent mention HDMI or Comonent as you will need one of these to watch HD footage

Has anyone bought this one today? It seems like a reasonable deal on easipay - but I am not sure I will use it that much.

Moth did you buy it in May? If so get on to CS.
I bought one but the first one went missing so I didn't actually get mine until well into June, haven't used it much, hope it doesn't do the same to me.

Moth did you buy it in May? If so get on to CS.
I bought one but the first one went missing so I didn't actually get mine until well into June, haven't used it much, hope it doesn't do the same to me.

Stupidly enough I don't remember, but I'm sure it's longer than that now. I will have to have a trawl through the accounts and see.

I ended up going for the TSV, I don't want or need a high tech camera so this seemed the next best thing.

I would rather get it and have to pay to send it back then kick myself tomorrow!

I have just ordered one now, still on easy pay, still at the TSV price!

It's for my neice, who's 13 on Sunday - perfect prezzie for her!

I ordered one for DD who watched the last presentation and said it was just what she wanted for Christmas , So that's her sorted!!. If it turns out to be "pants" It can always go back, she will have plenty of time to have a go with it as I shall give it to her when she goes up to London with College at the end of the month. It SHOULD have arrived here by then!!

Did they explain how you can view HD footage on your TV when they dont provide a HD lead ?

The lead they showed was a AV lead, it will not carry HD footage which seems pretty pointless, recording in HD and watching in low definition

Anyone who ordered can you let me know if you get a HDMI or component lead included

Mine came today Deanos and it has component leads only - were not HD yet so will look into it when needed. It's very basic but does most everything, needs a wallet though to protect the lens. The sound level is soooo low, thats my only gripe.

its good they have included the right leads , they didnt seem to mention in on the show

Latest posts

Back