Advice on posting returns please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got an email of refund for both items at around 2 am this morning for the parcel that I posted in a Hermes shop on 27 April at around 8 pm.
This was three full days from sending it out to getting a refund.

I recently had to send back 2 Lola Rose bracelets which were faulty. Q sent me 2 pre-paid labels to return them via Royal Mail, so I'm sure they will be fine with you sending them by normal 2nd class with a proof. One time when I did need to send several items of jewellery back I parcelled them all individually, stuck they're labels on, them put them all in one big bag & sent it special delivery. It was about £7/8 & guaranteed next day delivery with £500 compensation for loss. It was fine. Q got them the next day & the refund was issued within a few days.

I've just returned 2 x mascaras, which were awful, but had 5:star: reviews and wish I'd read the single option reviews prior to ordering, they were very poor! They have gone via Royal Mail with just proof of postage and then I normally follow up with an email to CS together with a scan of the receipt saying I've returned the item.

I have used both RM and Hermes without any problems

Latest posts

Back