Advanced orders - beware!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Just to let you know, I ordered the Mally TSV the other week on advanced order which was supposed to be sent week commencing 12th Oct. It has gone 'in process' on my account and CS said it's getting sent out today. I'm skint this month and could have done without it - beware if you are in the same position. I know that for most people (and me too usually) the product comimg out earlier would be great but they should be clear on the presentations that it should be coming out at the very latest w/c 12th OCt not that it will get sent out then! Another case of being mislead by QVC again I'm afraid!

i would hate that to. sometimes its good to have advance orders as you are planning to stretch out a payment the for it to come out when you least expect it..
hope you like your mally stuff i missed that tsv.

Thats the thing I suppose if the company send the stuff early to QVC UK they will just ship it out.

I know with Amazon if you pre order it can come much earlier. I am waiting on boxset of House season 5 which was originally November. I did get an email weeks ago saying 6 October. But hey it could be even earlier so I have kept the money in my account to cover it.

Can't believe that QVC are getting bother for sending things out early! If you can't afford to buy something then you should wait until you can before ordering it.

Alan

Whenever I have seen items going to advanced orders the presenters usually say to make sure that the money is available in case of earlier delivery. I am quite naughty and usually wait for things to sell out and then put them on waitlist but at the offer (TSV, OTO) price!!! Of course I take the chance that it may not come back in stock in the given time. Sometimes they cancel the waitlist order saying that it is not going to become available but then the next few days I see on the website that it has...:cheeky:

i would hate that to. sometimes its good to have advance orders as you are planning to stretch out a payment the for it to come out when you least expect it..hope you like your mally stuff i missed that tsv.

I agree, it's very frustrating when things come out when you least expect it....Clouds on a sunny day, for instance - what did you think I meant? :cheeky:

I had a craft TSV on advanced orders due to be shipped on Sept.28th and have just had an e-mail to say it has been shipped today.

Can't believe that QVC are getting bother for sending things out early! If you can't afford to buy something then you should wait until you can before ordering it.

Alan

You have totally missed the point of my post! If they say w/c a certain date that's when it should be. If they say w/c a certain date but it may come out earlier or that the latest it will come out will be... then fair enough but they didn't. Time to get off the high horse I think!

This happened to me recently, that something arrived before I expected it but when I listened to them carefully after that they did say that the item on Advanced Orders may be shipped earlier than the expected date

Latest posts

Back