Ads on this main page??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it just me and my iPad but can anyone else see ads on the right hand side of the main page of the forum?

I'm right handed and each time I try to sweep the page upwards I inadvertently click on an ad - but there's nothing there! So not generating any income and a bit annoying.

It will be the browser on the ipad. More of case of tablets not being catered for when designing websites. Goodness knows how many sites I have to avoid due to heavy javascripting on my Blackberry Playbook! Oddly Ideal World happens to be one of two that really breaks on my tablet. The other being Create & Craft....coincidence eh? :thinking: Then again I also have problems trying to click things and hitting ads...

I think the ads should be disabled in The Drop. It's a paid-for area after all. For the public areas I don't care.

(Deep deep deep deep apologies in advance for anyone who is insulted by this post!)

It will be the browser on the ipad. More of case of tablets not being catered for when designing websites. Goodness knows how many sites I have to avoid due to heavy javascripting on my Blackberry Playbook! Oddly Ideal World happens to be one of two that really breaks on my tablet. The other being Create & Craft....coincidence eh? :thinking: Then again I also have problems trying to click things and hitting ads...

Unfortunately, it's not just my iPad although that's where I first noticed it. I can't actually see any ads - not the Asian dating site or the male incontinence products - only the frames! My loss clearly.......

I think the ads should be disabled in The Drop. It's a paid-for area after all. For the public areas I don't care.

(Deep deep deep deep apologies in advance for anyone who is insulted by this post!)

Don't know whether you went quite deep enough there Burlz - I trust you prostrated yourself or were at least on bended knee...:rock:

I just clicked on an Amazon ad for a Kipling Creativity X bag and bought one through this link. Hopefully Graham will get a bit of revenue from Amazon for the sale generated through the link? I hope so! If this is the case, perhaps I will do all my Amazon purchases through the Amazon advert links on this site rather than go to the Amazon site directly.

Latest posts

Back