Acer TSV 12/2/11?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kyresa

Registered Shopper
Anyone got a link to the actual product.

I'm quite interested in this, especially if we get 4 x easypay!

hi, yeah, saw that page.

The supersleuths here are usually good at getting exact item numbers and pages (and cost!!)

They do, but no easypays (or £9.95 postage cost....!)

I know and am really split now. The spec looks great. If I go to Argos I can have it now but without easy pay. If I go to QV easy pay plus p&p and will get it in a few days. Decisions, decisions!:sweat:

...and 5% cashback via Quidco still makes it a tenner cheaper overall.

Decisions, decisions, indeed! :thinking:

...and 5% cashback via Quidco still makes it a tenner cheaper overall.

Decisions, decisions, indeed! :thinking:

Not a member of quidco so no saving there for me! Tsvs are meant to be cheaper. Dale said do your homework and up pops Argos!:wonder:

Interesting got one on reserve in Argos until tomorrow. Checked the new Argos catalogue and it's not in there. Am wondering if it's old stock?:doh:

Interesting got one on reserve in Argos until tomorrow. Checked the new Argos catalogue and it's not in there. Am wondering if it's old stock?:doh:

It is, has been out for about 6 months!

I've noticed this with a few of the laptop tsvs lately. How to mass get rid of old stock. Sell it as the best thing ever, and people who don't know any better buy it in their droves!

The "newest" breed of processors are now usually called i3, i5 and i7 (for intel)!

BTW put the Argos code into the Homebase site as they are offering extra 15% off this weekend and alot of items appear on the Homebase site

Latest posts

Back