Accessories by Kipling TSV 20/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling Stelma Premium Small Embossed Crossbody Bag with Adjustable Strap
Item Number: 162222
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.96
P&P £3.95

The Kipling Stelma is a small everyday bag that can be worn on the shoulder or as a cross-body with the extendable strap, plus it features a premium embossed pattern and has plenty of pockets to keep you organised. Available in five chic colours and designed especially for QVC, this versatile handbag combines style and functionality effortlessly.

Designed just for you - this fashionable bag comes in five gorgeous colours to suit all tastes, and the Stelma shape in the premium embossed fabric has been created especially for QVC.

Versatile style - the Stelma is one neat little package! Small and lightweight, it’s great for using every day for work or just popping to the shops and you can either use it as a shoulder bag or lengthen the strap and wear it across your body.

Outer: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester
Spot clean only
Zip fastening
Kipling monkey keyring included
Interior pockets: 1 x zip, 2 x phone/pen
Exterior pockets: 1 x Velcro on front, 1 x zip on back
Bag (h x w x d): 19cm x 24cm x 13cm (7.5" x 9.4" x 5.1")
Strap drop: 27cm - 65cm (10.6" - 25.6")

Colour options:

Black
Grey
Teal
Red
Khaki

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.162222

I

I don't usually pay much attention to Kipling shows but watched a bit in the night.im not a fan ,but don't dislike some of them.

Anyway, I don't understand the pricing for some of the bags which are made of polyester type materials mainly.

The Alecto £69 plus £5p&p seems overpriced for what it is. I know people get them cheaper elsewhere.

I

I don't usually pay much attention to Kipling shows but watched a bit in the night.im not a fan ,but don't dislike some of them.

Anyway, I don't understand the pricing for some of the bags which are made of polyester type materials mainly.

The Alecto £69 plus £5p&p seems overpriced for what it is. I know people get them cheaper elsewhere.

I agree, if QVC didn't offer easy pay I doubt they'd sell any. The Chinese company that make Kipling sell on Amazon for a fraction of the price, same style bags, no monkey not named Kipling obviously that's a trademark, but you can get these bags for about £12 and no "rapid fire" Keenan either, result! :mysmilie_3:

I agree, if QVC didn't offer easy pay I doubt they'd sell any. The Chinese company that make Kipling sell on Amazon for a fraction of the price, same style bags, no monkey not named Kipling obviously that's a trademark, but you can get these bags for about £12 and no "rapid fire" Keenan either, result! :mysmilie_3:

I never knew that!
How can we know which brand it is that's the one that makes Kipling too? Are you allowed to say?

I never knew that!
How can we know which brand it is that's the one that makes Kipling too? Are you allowed to say?

If you type in "Kipling bags" in the search bar at the top, if you look to the list on the right and go down, you'll see different names of brands, just tick any that doesn't say Kipling and you'll see them.

For instance here's one style. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01I35JV8K/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

How cute is this one for under £7. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N1U9J7D/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

The TSV looks very small to me and it seems to have sold out in a few colours before the morning show. It looks like a child's bag to me and do they really need to tel us that a minuscule purse and I use the term very loosely, (it's a round thing with a zip) that costs over £20.00 is very good to put small things in. Who would have known?

They do look like (inferior quality) copies. The 'badges' on the front look particularly naff.
I like Kipling bags, they are lightweight, secure, washable and very hardwearing. As boffy says, when you get fed up of a colour or style you can get a good return on ebay. (I always take the monkey off - but I keep them safe, as they re-sell better with the monkey).
I've gone for the TSV in grey, it's a Q exclusive style which I can't get elsewhere, and I really like the size and shape of it, although I do usually get mine from Amazon for a lot less money.

Yes you can buy bags that look like Kipling cheaper but the quality is not the same, the reviews on Amazon tell you that. As for it being the same company that make them as make Kipling, not likely, I would think the company that make for Kipling only make for Kipling, given the vast numbers of Kipling bags made given they are available in so many countries now, and if the company do make for other companies I would bet their is a clause in their Kipling contract that stops them from making Kipling like bags!

Yes you can buy bags that look like Kipling cheaper but the quality is not the same, the reviews on Amazon tell you that. As for it being the same company that make them as make Kipling, not likely, I would think the company that make for Kipling only make for Kipling, given the vast numbers of Kipling bags made given they are available in so many countries now, and if the company do make for other companies I would bet their is a clause in their Kipling contract that stops them from making Kipling like bags!

There was one for sale early last year and one of the reviews said they'd been in touch with the makers of the bag (I can't remember why) and they said the bag came from the same factory that makes Kipling. That's what the review said and it's stuck in my mind, I have tried to find the review but I can't. I'm not one to call anyone a liar so I'm just saying what a purchaser had said and what I read.

I can't comment on the size or shape of the TSV as I go for a much bigger bag but I thought the colours pretty boring for a TSV and the quantities very limited as several colours had sold out before 1am.

My love affair did end with Kipling, but I was drawn into this TSV as I've been after a grey bag for a while now. I'm not sure if this is going to be the right shade, but I ordered it at teatime, so we'll see when it arrives.

I like the smaller bags, they make me take less stuff out with me and then my back doesn't hurt. Not 100% sure on the style of this one though. Will again decide when it arrives.

I've just looked on my account & the last Kiping (& TSV) I bought was in Jan 2016. The Brac.

Latest posts

Back