Accessories by Kipling TSV 05/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

what a shame I'll be in Heathrow flying out to the states (if they let me in), i'll just have to buy them out there for far less :mysmilie_14:

Kipling Aala Extra Large Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap TSV 05/02/17 Q Price £88 (price will drop) + post
Black, Happy Red, Small Flower Navy. Small Flower Soft Grey. Soft Pink Stripes
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163454

Here it is on Q Germany
http://www.qvc.de/Freizeittasche-Aa...c=302809-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-302809

Mesurments according to Germany

W x D x H: about 45.5 x 20.5 x 31 cm
Strap: approx. 165 cm

View attachment 13556

View attachment 13557

View attachment 13558

View attachment 13559

View attachment 13560

Thanks SCW and happy birthday for the 5th (all the best people were born in March lol - mines the 8 th). Quite like this bag for travel and I'm already thinking forward to hols! Seems a good size but prefer the German colours although also have a small obsession with red at the moment.

I might go for this as it's my husbands birthday that day so it can be my treat for the day ��.

what a shame I'll be in Heathrow flying out to the states (if they let me in), i'll just have to buy them out there for far less :mysmilie_14:

You beat me to it. I was just about to post that I buy my KB in Macy's, they have a very good selection of styles and colours, usually less than QVC prices. I usually pick up one in their sales.

Kipling Anniversary Aala Extra Large Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap
Item Number: 163454
QVC Price £88.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £19.99

Currently only available at QVC UK, this extra-large Aala shoulder bag by Kipling features double handles and a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap, and has a main zip fastening with a large divider zip compartment inside, plus multiple pockets for easy organisation. With high functionality and a selection of new prints and colours for spring/summer 17, the Aala shoulder bag is the perfect multi-purpose style saviour for everyday use and the gym, or overnight stays and weekends away.

A spring/summer update - not only is this extra-large Aala style currently only available at QVC UK, but so are two of the colour options. So for up-to-the-minute style, choose from Soft Grey or Happy Red, or go for the versatile shades of Navy, Black or Soft Pink to keep it classic.

Fashionable functionality - without compromising on style, the Aala makes it easy for you to stay organised. With two zip pockets on the front and one on the back outside; a zip pocket inside, and a key fob and mobile phone pocket, plus a large central compartment, you'll know exactly where everything is - no more rummaging for your keys, phone or purse!

Celebrate 13 years of stylish designs - this extra-large shoulder bag has been created to celebrate Kipling's 13th anniversary at QVC UK!

Three zip pockets outside
Large zip compartment, zip pocket, mobile phone pocket and key fob inside
Comes with a monkey keyring
Hardware detailing
Outer: polyamide; lining polyester
Wipe clean
Handbag (h x w x d): 31cm x 45.5cm x 20.5cm (12.2" x 17.9" x 8.1")
Handle drop: 25cm (9.8")
Strap drop: 40cm - 80cm (15.7" - 31.5")

Colour options:

Small Flower Navy
Small Flower Soft Grey - currently only available at QVC UK
Black
Soft Pink Stripe
Happy Red - currently only available at QVC UK

Monkey names:

Small Flower Navy - Matt
Small Flower Soft Grey - Alison
Black - Davina
Soft Pink Stripe - Marta
Happy Red - Lea

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163454

I wouldn't call this a shoulder bag, too big, is more like a travel bag!!

I have never bought anything by Kipling before but I think this would be brilliant for my holiday later on this year. It will be fab for on the plane. I am very tempted.

Latest posts

Back