Accessories by Kipling TSV 05/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never bought anything by Kipling before but I think this would be brilliant for my holiday later on this year. It will be fab for on the plane. I am very tempted.

Kipling bags are excellent for travelling.

I have a couple of bigger Kipling, one I use for travel.The TSV is not for me, the Navy floral looks the best IMO!I have moved away from Kipling as I got bored with the basic range but now they seem to be introducing different fabrics and smarter looks so may be tempted again.

Yes it's far too big for me and I am not keen on the new prints, have my eye on a couple of bargains on Amazon.
I know the tsv is large but it still seems like a lot of money to me

I'm not sure that it is quite big enough for travel but far too big for when you get where you are going, imagine lugging that around everyday. To me it's best use is a baby bag - I notice they were selling the black one as a yummy Daddy bag last night. Couldn't watch whole show as it was the gawd awful Chuntley poising as usual.

Agree with the above poster, that providing you get the right bag, then Kipling are great for cabin luggage travel. If possible do try and get the ones that have the luggage flap on the back, then it can be slipped over the case handle so you don't even have to carry it ! Its an ideal function on the larger bags, but sadly only a few designs have it.

I'm not a lover of the middle insert with zips, even when you put something in it, it tends to bulk out the spaces either side, so a bit of a waste of time for me - I'd rather just have one large section.

Yes, a lot of wasted time is spent 'fannying' around with incidentals, and many's the time a bag has gone 'limited stock' before they start showing the inside. The same with fashion, - a lot of prattle talk before getting around to the sizing, and then its sold out.

Latest posts

Back