AB Lounge TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well done Dazzler!, you'll be fitter than ever now! was tempted myself as I could do with toning up my flabby tum but too late now.:eek:

I will let you know how I get on with it fairynuff, a good item I have fairynuff is a slendertone belt, its very good for keeping and maintaining a toned stomach. I got mine from Amazon and I use mine after every fitness session. ( Hope little grandson is coming on a treat - bless him)

I will let you know how I get on with it fairynuff, a good item I have fairynuff is a slendertone belt, its very good for keeping and maintaining a toned stomach. I got mine from Amazon and I use mine after every fitness session. ( Hope little grandson is coming on a treat - bless him)

PLEASE don't take this the wrong way ... am asking out of curiosity. Why do you need to use the Slendertone thing when you already do quite a bit of exercise and also work your abs in other ways?

PLEASE don't take this the wrong way ... am asking out of curiosity. Why do you need to use the Slendertone thing when you already do quite a bit of exercise and also work your abs in other ways?

Hi Cupcake, I like a variety of different exercise equipment to use, when I do a workout, so I have a choice of what to use, so I don't get bored. In the process of building a gym room, and The Slendertone to me is just another form of exercise equipment. I like to maintain my figure. Hubby uses the slendertone too and he is well into fitness and also uses other ab equipment also.

In the process of building a gym room ...

As you are building a home gym, don't suppose you know where I can get some really good adjustable dumbells from do you? I want them up to 20Kg each dumbell. Have only seen lighter ones so far and, assuming my strength / energy etc will eventually come back, I want to be able to use heavy ones (was trying to build muscle before I got sick).

TIA
x

As you are building a home gym, don't suppose you know where I can get some really good adjustable dumbells from do you? I want them up to 20Kg each dumbell. Have only seen lighter ones so far and, assuming my strength / energy etc will eventually come back, I want to be able to use heavy ones (was trying to build muscle before I got sick).

TIA
x

Hi Cupcake, Firstly I am sorry to hear you had not been very well. get well soon xx. We got our Dumbells of Amazon, they are York 20kg cast iron kit in a case. I don't use them much, as I use a mygym multi gym thing but hubby uses them is happy but he said they rub a bit on your hands so wear gloves, but apart from that he recommends them. £32.99 they were. Hope this helps. also what about having a look in Argos as they usually do good ones.

Thanks Dazzler - I shall definitely check them out (and look into gloves as well).
P.S. Just looked at one of the reviews and they said a bit of cling film / cellophane around the bar helps your hands
x

Last edited:
Just picked those dumbells up for £28 at Argos (but paid extra for Saturday home delivery). So thanks once again Dazzler
xx

Latest posts

Back