Aargh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Charlie Brook - he is being particularly smug and condescending tonight. Stop........leaving.......long..........pauses..........and intonating your words? incorrectly? Going up? At the end of a phrase? Here on QVC (the shopping channel).

I'm sure he's a nice guy in real life, but I can't watch him!

Totally agree Birdie! I'm up now cos I just can't sleep so flicked onto QVC earlier, saw it was Charlie and quickly switched back off again. I'm currently watching How clean is your house, much more entertaining!!!

Even irritating when I am half asleep,my son has to change channels when he's on.

Glad it's not just me.

I'm sure he didn't used to be like this. He seems to have turned up the smarm recently.

I just had QVC on in the background whilst I cleaned but found that I could hear Charlie from 2 rooms away saying "here on QVC the Shopping Channel" repeatedly so I've switched over. He's one of the few I will only watch if there is something on I really, really, REALLY want to watch and buy! I'm not sure whether he is more smarmy than he used to be, but he's certainly in the habit of saying "here on QVC". Someone should count how many times he says it in an hour and tell him. I'm not volunteering though as I don't think I could listen to him for an hour. I was calling him a silly man to the dogs earlier on! (At least they listen to me).

I think he is dire .......all the personality of a whelk. It's not that he is even easy on the eye. Dull, dull, dull, as Craig Revel Horwood would say! :32:

Latest posts

Back