A Thank You to SuperCoolWillow!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
For all your tireless work adding to & updating all these lists that you do!
I know the regulars appreciate this hugely already & although I'm new to the forum, I would like to add my bit to say thank you!

Happened to randomly glance at the newly updated Fashion Jewellery Bargains list the other night & a pair of little bead bracelets caught my eye! They came today & I love them, they were only cheap but I'm not much of a jewellery wearer & they put a smile on my face from the moment I opened the box!

Thanks SCW! :7:

For all your tireless work adding to & updating all these lists that you do!
I know the regulars appreciate this hugely already & although I'm new to the forum, I would like to add my bit to say thank you!

Happened to randomly glance at the newly updated Fashion Jewellery Bargains list the other night & a pair of little bead bracelets caught my eye! They came today & I love them, they were only cheap but I'm not much of a jewellery wearer & they put a smile on my face from the moment I opened the box!

Thanks SCW! :7:

I'd agree with that sentiment!

I saw the updates on CraftTelly too. It must have taken you ages!!
Thank you-although my purse is somwhat lighter now!:1:

SCw is very kind with all the work he does,also many thanks to Sazza and the others that give their time to help us all save money.

SCw is very kind with all the work he does,also many thanks to Sazza and the others that give their time to help us all save money.

Gosh, I never knew supercoolwillow is a man. A big thank you from me too:1:

I would like to say thak you to Supercoolwillow for all the bargains he finds, but also I want to say to not forget Sazza as she posts alot of Beauty bargains also and in MHO is a very good moderator. In fact Graham and Fraggle and sazza this is a fantastic site!!!! so thank you to you all for all your hard work!!

I would like to say thak you to Supercoolwillow for all the bargains he finds, but also I want to say to not forget Sazza as she posts alot of Beauty bargains also and in MHO is a very good moderator. In fact Graham and Fraggle and sazza this is a fantastic site!!!! so thank you to you all for all your hard work!!

Yes, thank you to Sazza too, not only posting Beauty Bargains but for always being one of the first to leap into action if you have a query or problem with something!
This is a great site, one of the nicest forums I've been on & I've been on a fair old number over the years! :14:

Latest posts

Back