A Pot Lid!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to agree. I actually feel sorry for todays presenters - can you imagine being told that today you are going to have to talk about a pot lid for 15 minutes!

I sort of see what you mean, although I only normally watch shopping channels if it is something I might be interested in or if I have it on in the background, I never really thought of QVC as an entertainment channel.

I must admit I watched it and have ordered a couple after spending 10 mins last night cleaning the cooker after the potato water had spilled and burnt on the hob. Sometimes the most simple and 'boring' things are the best when it comes to using them.

Oh, I'm not saying they're not a good idea. They just don't deserve to be featured as a TSV. A TSV to me should be a real bargain, something that will probably appeal to everyone.

I mean, a pot lid!

See to me it is a real bargain, for £25 I have 2 lids (or spill stoppers as Kuhn call them:cheeky:) and it would have cost me that for one on the Kuhn website. It's no more boring than a set of saucepans or the cleaning cloths the other day.

I want a toilet paper cover - in the shape of a poodle
Encrusted with the finest eek of course

Latest posts

Back