A kipling fan?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like them for a practical day bag - don't use when I go out at night tho'. I have 4: two for summer, 2 for winter. Crucial that they are machine washable, otherwise I wouldn't bother with them.

For a change, why doesn't Kipling make a bag in the shape of a giant monkey & have a tiny little bag hanging off it?
Would be a best seller for sure! :cheeky:

I have a Kipling monkey shaped backpack that i got from the outlet store in Portsmouth for a tenner, RRP on the tag said 50 quid. I have never seen them before or since and got the only one the store had, but no bag hanging off it lol
I don't use it often as not a backpack person but do take it out occasionally to wind up fellow kipling fans

I have a Kipling monkey shaped backpack that i got from the outlet store in Portsmouth for a tenner, RRP on the tag said 50 quid. I have never seen them before or since and got the only one the store had, but no bag hanging off it lol
I don't use it often as not a backpack person but do take it out occasionally to wind up fellow kipling fans

Oh wow Sheila, I never knew they did anything like that.. You got it at a bargain price too! :hi:

I have three that I use for work, two were given to me by a friend having a clear out, one I bought, can't remember where, they do what I need them to do, but for going out, it's my Radley in winter and my mulberry in summer.

For a change, why doesn't Kipling make a bag in the shape of a giant monkey & have a tiny little bag hanging off it?
Would be a best seller for sure! :cheeky:

I would definately buy one of those. Remember when Furby's were popular........I had a Furry Furby bag and loved it!!!!! I reeally need to change my medication!! xxxxxxxxxxx:cheeky:

I would definately buy one of those. Remember when Furby's were popular........I had a Furry Furby bag and loved it!!!!! I reeally need to change my medication!! xxxxxxxxxxx:cheeky:

Hahaha.. Maybe you should try some of my medication :sun:
I did have visions of the monkey bag being made in fur (all with their different names of course).. & their long dangling arms could be used as handles, or fully extended for the across the body look!
I remember the furbies well Maz :hi:

ppc is a huge kipling fan - she has every bag in every colour with every monkey
mysmilie_206.gif

:YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES: :YIKES:

Hahaha.. Maybe you should try some of my medication :sun:
I did have visions of the monkey bag being made in fur (all with their different names of course).. & their long dangling arms could be used as handles, or fully extended for the across the body look!
I remember the furbies well Maz :hi:

Thanks for that offer of medication Daisy2911. We could always adapt the King Louis toy from Jungle Book. I loved the furbies I think I collected about 75 of them!!!!!! I gave them to charity last year.........well not all of them I kept about 10. I even had a pair of furby slippers which when they wore out I converted them to furby toys. xxxxxxxxx:cheeky:

Thanks for that offer of medication Daisy2911. We could always adapt the King Louis toy from Jungle Book. I loved the furbies I think I collected about 75 of them!!!!!! I gave them to charity last year.........well not all of them I kept about 10. I even had a pair of furby slippers which when they wore out I converted them to furby toys. xxxxxxxxx:cheeky:

A whole colony of furbies! Lol.. At least you still have 10 to look after.. Talking about interactive furries, ive got a beautiful lion cub by WowWee, makes all different cub sounds etc.. Got him last year, hes lovely :sun:

my favourite kipling is also the katie I have it in red its so lovely
wish ths tsv would be katie but in a different range of colours!!

Latest posts

Back