A great day on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol! The DIY and Tech shows are the shows I never watch!

Ditto. I'm on the computer because I'm supposedly working :wink:, I've got the TV on in the background and am channel hopping and I'm on here to break the monotony.

Because you wont use it, if you have a smartphone already, an ipad, a laptop.... forgive me but why oh why oh why do you need yet anither way to search the net/ tweet/facebook ( for those that way inclined....) the way I see it if you are one here, you probably have all you need already without spending any more money I have to tell myself the same thing with handbags and beauty products......

strato, really, show some restraint! Get a grip man, put the remote down and move away, straight to the kettle NOW PRONTO PDQ!

Am I right in thinking you still have a printer unopened from a squillion years ago?

But I only have 2 Archos tablets, one only has a 3" screen, and one 7", and no internet access :-( The TSV has 10".

Perhaps I should remind myself that they are forever crashing, and one has 30GB, the other 160GB, whereas the TSV only has 8GB.

See I am trying to talk myself out of it

Last edited:
i watched the show on 'touch' products especially as i'm such a techno-dummy to try and educate myself. saw the tsv done to death with little mention of touch, then the cat brought in a newt and the reuslting run around meant i missed the rest. sigh.

strato - the sales pitch was tempting - i looked at reviews. not that good.

Latest posts

Back