9 Piece French Heritage Skincare Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere but spotted in the 1-2am show listings:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225160

Thought it seemed too much of a bargain not to mention for those of you who love all these brands? (Well, I think it's a bargain anyway - even ignoring the price it should be, I added up all the bits & bobs in it & sure does seem a lot for your money?)

Original price - £55.75
Current price - £29.28
Oh & it's on x4 EZpays too!

Last edited:
Me too (it's still there, despite them saying it was just for that hour last night).

Good way to try a few bits I've wanted to have a go with, espcially the L'Occitane handcream and the Decleor stuff.

Can't imagine I would ever have paid £55 for it though!!

Just ordered mine, will make great gifts (stocking fillers).
ml for ml approx £75 so bargain!

Received mine this morning, and all the Decleor stuff is missing!!!

Will have to call customer services.

Pah!!!

I phoned customer services, and they are sending me out another kit today, and a pre-paid return label.

It is a great kit, even without the decleor!!!

Mine came today too, looking forward to trying all the bits & pieces, especially the Decleor stuff! That's what these mixed kits are all about isn't it?

I like the l'Occitane soaps but not tried the handcream or body lotion before! Love the handcream, feels greasy initially but sinks in really quickly & I think could be a godsend come winter when you need a little extra help! Hated the body lotion though, like putting lard on your skin! Yuk! Put it on me feet though, where bizarrely, it sunk in very well & quickly so it can be my new foot cream! lol

Am currently trying some Gatineau DefiLift so now I have the Melatogenine to play with too! Smells nice & feels nice anyway but a lot richer than the DefiLift so might use the D during the day & the M at night?

Mine came today too, looking forward to trying all the bits & pieces, especially the Decleor stuff! That's what these mixed kits are all about isn't it?

I like the l'Occitane soaps but not tried the handcream or body lotion before! Love the handcream, feels greasy initially but sinks in really quickly & I think could be a godsend come winter when you need a little extra help! Hated the body lotion though, like putting lard on your skin! Yuk! Put it on me feet though, where bizarrely, it sunk in very well & quickly so it can be my new foot cream! lol

Am currently trying some Gatineau DefiLift so now I have the Melatogenine to play with too! Smells nice & feels nice anyway but a lot richer than the DefiLift so might use the D during the day & the M at night?

I think I remember Andrew from Gatineau saying you could do this.

I have very dry hands so I love the handcream. I tend to do what Alexis says she does which is to put a thickish layer on at night and my hands just drink it up.

I'll do that WIAN, maybe the Melatogenine will prove too rich for my liking anyway but we'll see! At least I'll have tried it instead of just sitting here wonderingif I'd like it....! lol (I do like the DefiLift though, very soft & silky feeling on your skin!)
You don't need much of the l'Occitane shea handcream do you as a little goes a really long way? I think I'm hooked on that already actually & want to try some of the other 'flavours'!

The body lotion has left my arms feeling nice & soft, so ok once it's on I guess, it was just so sticky & dragging I didn't enjoy putting it on if you know what I mean?
(I usually use Protect & Perfect Body Serum which is light as a feather, sinks straight in & leaves your skin like silk, so the difference in texture was too much of a shock I suppose!)

I am quite a body lotion addict so I might use my points to try the Protect & Perfect :) I use a body brush too after hearing JR going on about it and I must say it's really improved my skins. I'm going to try the Neroli tonight, I've just finished a Clarins serum so I can compare.

I am quite a body lotion addict so I might use my points to try the Protect & Perfect :) I use a body brush too after hearing JR going on about it and I must say it's really improved my skins. I'm going to try the Neroli tonight, I've just finished a Clarins serum so I can compare.

I mean 'skin' of course, I don't have skins :52:

I am quite a body lotion addict so I might use my points to try the Protect & Perfect :)

I have always been quite lazy with body lotions etc., if I was given stuff at Xmas with body lotion in I seldom used it & rarely bothered with anything (or soon gave up using it as 'too much effort'!) until I discovered Protect & Perfect Body Serum!
I use it daily & it has made an amazing difference to my <s>skins</s> skin, sinks in so quickly & leaves no residue sticky feeling whatsoever! (Even the Boots lady stroked my arm & looked impressed! lol)

I never tire of using it as it is so quick, easy & effective & since starting with it, now use about half as much as I did initially!
It really is my 'desert island product' & is the one item I would be loathe to give up at any price! I supplement my stockpile with eBay 'finds' & have done ok so far doing this!
Hand on heart, I honestly can't fault it in any way whatsoever & there's not many products you can say that about really!

Latest posts

Back