603447 Mainely Mauve SW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Hiya - for SouthWestern fans, this ring is reduced now to £48 from £65. Pricey, I know, but it's a huge rhodonite stone base underneath the intricate silver. I love this the best of all my SW jewellery. Can't do the link from my mobile. apologies ...

Shame there is no piccie on the web details! I love SW and am awaiting 2 items purchased last week. I purchased an inlay ring a couple of months ago which I love, item 603177. Is it similar?

@RelexGirl What, no picture? They are silly. By the way, it's £45. It is an inlay ring. Check out the maine-ly mauve cuff and the centre part with the inlay surrounded by the silver in a marquis shape is the same as the ring. Except underneath it all is a base of rhodonite (pink) stone. It is very substantial, a knuckleduster. The earrings are nice too, but without the inlay. Maybe Carolyn/QvcUS sites have a picture. Lots of Sincerely range on sale on UK site. She's launching another SW line this weekend in the States, so making room here I guess. Oh no, I talked myself into having another look!

Googled maine-ly mauve ring which took me to Carolyn Pollock's site - beautiful pictures. We are watchdogs and bloodhounds on this forum. lol

Thanks snarly, don't know why I didnt google it!!! A bit dim today obviously!

Ooh I like the ring though, very nice. About 3 or 4 years ago I purchased an inlay ring that looks very similar to the oval bit in the middle and without the rhodonite base and silverwork which is lovely.

Very tempted with this one though. Did you go a size up?

I ordered my regular size and no problem. When I say it's a knuckleduster, I'm not exaggerating - it is! If you go for it, I hope you like it. I like unusual things and this is very intricate with the malachite in the centre, then mother-of-pearl etc ending with the bright, flawless turquoise. I do patchwork quilting and that's what this reminds me of. If only I hadn't paid full price :-(

I love things that are different and I have quite a bit of Carolyns jewellery. Just looked at the video of the ring on the US website and the model is wearing the matching pendant - I likey!! Wonder if they will get that here! I am teetering on the edge of making a purchase................:mysmilie_506:

:hi: reflexgirl. Le Q does have the pendant; for some strange reason, it has never been advertised on the website!

Should you be interested in buying the pendant, here are the details: item number 603449; price £127.00 + £4.95. I have the ring, which is really lovely, and did, at one point, consider buying the pendant. I decided against it only because I also wanted the Calla Lily necklace and the matching pendant.

Jay

You ARE clever! And its got a video! Cant understand why it doesnt come up when you search for maine-ly mauve though - the ring, bracelet and earrings do!?

I am considering a purchase but I wondering whether I might just wait and see if it gets reduced in clearance like the ring - but then again it might sell out.......ooh er, decisions!

I bought a rhodonite ring from her other range. Is it Sincerely or something like that? Anyway it's a little more simple than the SW silver stuff. Just an oval stone with a rope twist around the edge. I was impressed though. A really decent amount of silver and it's well balanced for a big ring. It sits really comfortably on the finger and doesn't do that spinning round thing.

They have that ring in other stones and I could be tempted.

Ooh Tinkerbelle, sounds lovely. Will have a look-see. Received saddle ring today and it's gorjuss 604218. Also 604227 which is so very different-rhodonite stone in massive silver oval, which reminds me of a turtle-back-shell as it's elevated and sits on top, separated from the shoulders. Knuckle-duster with a capital 'K'. Neither have left my paws since I put 'em on as I keep admiring 'em! Snarly happy!

They did have some SWS rhodonite simple drop earrings in clearance. £11.50 including postage. 696581

The ring is item no 670298. I'm wearing it today :eek:)

Confession time - those rhodonite earrings were delivered to Snarly's den last week. uh, ahem, I already have that ring, Tinkerbelle, in leopard jasper-very unusual, love the markings. Nice to know others are enjoying this unique jewellery ;-)

:hi: reflexgirl. Le Q does have the pendant; for some strange reason, it has never been advertised on the website!

Should you be interested in buying the pendant, here are the details: item number 603449; price £127.00 + £4.95. I have the ring, which is really lovely, and did, at one point, consider buying the pendant. I decided against it only because I also wanted the Calla Lily necklace and the matching pendant.

Jay

Pendant now in last clicks - glad i waited before making a purchase!

well I had to have a look, and would you believe it: the ring magically appeared in my shopping cart ???
Hope its as nice as the central stone suggests, and how stupid that you can not see a picture of the ring
thank you everyone

well I had to have a look, and would you believe it: the ring magically appeared in my shopping cart ???
Hope its as nice as the central stone suggests, and how stupid that you can not see a picture of the ring
thank you everyone

Funny how that happens :wink:

Have a look at the QVC US website - they have a video of the ring and pendant and matching bracelet.

I would really love this ring but because i have bought a few things recently I thought I would wait a while BUT I might have to succombe tomorrow before they all sell out :mysmilie_47::mysmilie_47:

thank you for that reflex girl. The picture really does not do it justice. Its when you see the video you think : oh vow!
can not wait to get it lol

Oooh, I do hope you like it. Do let us know!!! I paid the full price and p&p, but l-o-v-e it. I'm gonna share how I do The Big Reveal for rings. I open the envelope; note the total cost including p&p; keeping eyes closed, I open the ring box and place the ring on my finger. Then I open my eyes. Surprise! Instantly, I know if I like it and if it is worth the price. Hey, works for me. lol

Latest posts

Back