603447 Mainely Mauve SW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well: I got my mainely mauve ring today and am sporting it as I type, what a fab ring, I love it
Thank you Snarly, I am delighted
:mysmilie_504:
:mysmilie_504:

SO glad you like it WildRose!!! My heart is tickled. To the others that this "magically appeared in my cart," I hope you're not disappointed, from your Mainely-Mauve-Mate

I am another one where the ring magically appeared in my shopping cart :giggle:
it arrived today, and I am also very pleased. Bought a size too big, but luckily it is still in stock 1 size smaller, so will go for that.
Love it Snarly, thank you

@IcedUpSnowQueen Phew! I am so delighted you like it. So kind of you to take the time to say so. And you paid half the price I did! sob. Never mind, I love it so much, it's okay. Following your recommendations on here is worth it! On another thread about lip balm, someone advised Burt's Bees with pomegranate oil. Fabulous! Had eaten grapes and had sulfite intolerance reaction, swollen eyes/lips and the balm was so comforting and soothing on my lips. I bless that forumite, that mind-like-sieve can't remember her name. lol

South-western

Howdy pardners. I mosey'd on over to the Sales corral and found me some mighty fine earrings. 603439, £25.17. Yessire, I'm a-hopin' they go real nice with that darn ring I got. Sure are a mite purty. Thought y'all auter know 'bout it, 'case you want some, too. (Blue lace agate, rhodonite, black agate, yeller) Now, where'd I leave ma hoss? Yeehaw.

Latest posts

Back