402129 Squat Magic Exerciser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find that guest presenter, Caroline, incredibly irritating. Didn’t she do Easiyo or some kitchen gadget for a while? She is probably no worse than many other presenters who talk down to you but I feel she really thinks “I’m better than you”. I wish someone would adjust the Squat Magic thing she’s using so she pushes down and it propels her up into the studio roof lights.
There was a tv advert for an adjustable bed that allowed both sides to be operated independently. I always wondered what it would be like to fling your sleeping partner skywards in the middle of the night - great if that person was snoring or after a massive row 😏

I find that guest presenter, Caroline, incredibly irritating. Didn’t she do Easiyo or some kitchen gadget for a while? She is probably no worse than many other presenters who talk down to you but I feel she really thinks “I’m better than you”. I wish someone would adjust the Squat Magic thing she’s using so she pushes down and it propels her up into the studio roof lights.
She was one of the Q's models years ago then went into the 'health' business. She did present EasiYo & does have a holier than thou attitude - irritating bint.

She was one of the Q's models years ago then went into the 'health' business. She did present EasiYo & does have a holier than thou attitude - irritating bint.
Yes indeed. Please can we have Jilly Jones back for the yoghurt please. That Gale Samways makes it look disgusting and unappetising and she wears ghastly tents. JJ was so normal and I liked her.

CC

I agree Jilly was really good with more realistic Easiyo recipes.
As for the Squat Tragic, Simons demo was too funny! ‘Easy’ to adjust he said as he tried over and over to adjust it. Then he sat on it and the thing was all squint dangerous if you ask me!

Agreed. My Physio told me to do what PennyPitStop says. Much safer than a wobbly mushroom.

I wonder if anyone will sue after falling off and breaking a hip?

Latest posts

Back