2 new QVC presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have got to be good news, if they mean we see less of the QVC divas (JR and JF) then I say bring them on.:up:

I am withholding judjement till they are settled in, but....they both look like they are coming from the JF/AY school of presenting and if that is the case I won't be a happy QVC customer, in fact I may stop being a QVC customer alll together.

Hmmmmm Carmel without the "slap" looked VERY different from her sit up days, and without the obvious hairpieces toooo ! sorry, but I turned her off - the shouty Irish accent grated on me (I love the Irish brogue, but not in this manner). So as another forumite mentioned 'cheap' being the word.

Could qvc not have offered the available places to those who came 2nd and 3rd in the competition that 'you know who' won ???

So are Sara & Claudia history then do you think because they are still up on the presenters list ? Sara has been gone for ages. The baby was born February 2010.Shes well excelled her maternity leave. And Claudia's baby will be a year old on the 14th June.

It does seem a trifle odd that two presenters that have left to have babies have not as yet returned:wonder:

I have never watched the channels but I can't bear being shouted at IRL or by television people. I had the cheek to say so about an IW/C&C presenter and was well flamed but I honestly think my ears and last few nerves should remain unmolested by tv presenters :bear:

Gosh I forgot all about Sara ???? I must admit I dont miss cloudia she was every so slightly annoying.

Hmmmmm Carmel without the "slap" looked VERY different from her sit up days, and without the obvious hairpieces toooo ! sorry, but I turned her off - the shouty Irish accent grated on me (I love the Irish brogue, but not in this manner). So as another forumite mentioned 'cheap' being the word.

Could qvc not have offered the available places to those who came 2nd and 3rd in the competition that 'you know who' won ???

You are stating that Carmel was on yesterday at what time?

I Too love the Irish brogue, The Casual & Co presenter Genevieve has a lovely accent and it seems Qvc like the formula but Carmels accent seems very rough and will start to grate very quickly. Very market stall.

I taped the Fashion Clearance hours 12 - 2am and very fast forwarded through this morning.
At the end of the recording up popped Qvc Night Time, a Kim & Co Clearance with none other than Carmel but minus Kim.
It had only taped part of two quick presentations before the recording ended.
I take it she hasn't had much QVC training as yet :thinking:
Perhaps a shame for the poor girl, they saw fit to broadcast it. :heartbroke:
Did anyone see any more ? :thinking:

The Irish lady still hasn't lost any of the sit.up ways.
She was flooging a dress that was £34.98, but according to her it was 'just over £34.00'.
I know it's only 98p, but things like that annoy me FSR.

I saw far too much of these shows through the night as I could not sleep. From 2am until I dropped off at 5am, Carmel was presenting fashion clearance. The screen said nightime repeats, but I think it was pre-recorded. Repeats of what?? She had not presented these shows. Also there was none of the usual "phones are busy" etc. When Anna did her introduction on the website, she said she was off to get training for the fashion shows, so I would say they had to have some induction. From what I saw last night, its more of the same. Usual stock phrases being churned out - You can wear it with leggings, dress it up, dress it down, meeting friends for lunch etc etc. Off to work now, after 2 hours sleep Yawn!!

I taped the Fashion Clearance hours 12 - 2am and very fast forwarded through this morning.
At the end of the recording up popped Qvc Night Time, a Kim & Co Clearance with none other than Carmel but minus Kim.
It had only taped part of two quick presentations before the recording ended.
I take it she hasn't had much QVC training as yet :thinking:
Perhaps a shame for the poor girl, they saw fit to broadcast it. :heartbroke:
Did anyone see any more ? :thinking:

she's had the qvc training alright -

"you can wear a little cardigan over it, a little blazer over it......."

that was switch off time for me but no doubt she ended up saying you could wear it with a little pump or a little trouser too.

Awful voice. Why dont they just use Glen or Genevieve to do the fasbion. At least they know something and they dont sound like cheap market traders.

Lets just hope Carmel never sells a Camera, because she always extends the "A" and it comes out as Cameraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! which is very annoying.

The Irish lady still hasn't lost any of the sit.up ways.
She was flooging a dress that was £34.98, but according to her it was 'just over £34.00'.
I know it's only 98p, but things like that annoy me FSR.

Yeah, that annoys me as well.

Looking at all the pix of Anna Cookson over the years makes you realise that she has just got thinner and thinner, she used to look quite healthy. I find it painful to watch her on QVC as she clearly doesn't look well - am sure she has an eating disorder and I have to say I cannot stomach watching her (pardon the pun). The girl looks so emaciated and she grates on me, so I always have to switch over. Carmel - well -the jury's still out on that one. I like Debs Flint and I do miss Sarah . I initially didn't like Catherine but she has grown on me. I love watching Sharon and Beth - threy're my fav models.

Latest posts

Back