12 days in

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done everyone.

Last purchase 13th July. Honora will be a test, not so much the TSV but the "consolation purchase" for not going for the TSV :sad:

Weldone Queenie , Im with you on this Ive bought nothing in August either, Its quite a liberating isnt it . I have decided that Im going to try and make it through September as well to suport Love Akin . You going to try that as well ?

Aww how cool is that?! :rock: :up2: :clapping: :up2: :rock:

I will try SO hard not to let you guys down.

I definitely need all the help I can get.

What happens is I think I'm doing Ok with just a few Near Miss Purchae Incidents but I feel strong and determined and I get all proud puffed up pigeon about how well it's all going... And then something sort of sneaks up behind me and worms itwas way under my defences and before I know it I'm one "Submit" click away from buying something! :eek:

I'm loving the support sweetie - pie. Thank you! :heart:

Well done everyone.

Last purchase 13th July. Honora will be a test, not so much the TSV but the "consolation purchase" for not going for the TSV :sad:

I SO do that!

I get all carried away with how good I'm being by not buying the TSV and cast around for something else to buy myself as a reward! :doh: :blush: :doh: :blush: :doh:

THats brilliant , Ive decided that for each item I would have bought , because I fancied it, I will donate what it wouold have cost in p and p to sons Orphanage trip fund, It might not be much but it will all help. That way I save money and help him out at the same time , Hes got the airfare sorted by the way by working 11 hour days at the local factory
(and an extreamly generous donation from a lovely Forum member)during the begining of the Gap year ... sorry Im rambling now

thats great for your son,wish him all the best from me,what a marvellous thing to do,I bet you are very proud of him x

Bluebell you are doing great!!!!
Well done you!!!!
I know my l'occitane auto delivery will soon be here but I am not counting it as it was ordered ages ago so I havent ordered anything either since July and I am pleased I resisted l'occitane today,even the OTO which was very tempting!

Thanks queenie, I have the loccitane on AD too and I am not counting it either as it was ordered 6 months ago :D

Thanks queenie, I have the loccitane on AD too and I am not counting it either as it was ordered 6 months ago :D

very good!:wink2:
must admit I am looking forward to it arriving,need a verbena fix!!!!! got no shower gel left so that'll be nice
my last purchase was near to yours too,July 24th.Had a peek last night,
reckon by now I'd have bought about 4 things this month if I wasnt being so angelic!!
Am going to look at the yankee tsv at the end of the month but will find that hard to resist,am going to need lots of help from fellow addicts to avoid temptation!

Latest posts

Back