03/08/20 - 09/08/20 Big Deal Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'Fraid I had one of those semicircle strainer thingumies but it wasn't easy to hold in place with boiling water and steam. I got mine from Lakeland I think; its probably in a cupboard somewhere. I still might be tempted...for 60 days at least.

My World's Best Pan is a flavourstone pan which is a cross between a frying pan and a wok with a lid. Dream to clean, nothing sticks and I've had it years. It's good as new despite being used several times a week. Even I can't burn it! I think it was £25 in Asda which sounds a lot but it's bomb proof.

CC

My World's Best Pan is a flavourstone pan which is a cross between a frying pan and a wok with a lid. Dream to clean, nothing sticks and I've had it years. It's good as new despite being used several times a week. Even I can't burn it! I think it was £25 in Asda which sounds a lot but it's bomb proof.

CC

I agree, Flavourstone pans are amazing and yes you’re right nothing ever sticks ❤️

But I’m talking like years and years ago
Anyone recall something going drastically wrong
I knew I'd seen one before & could even have bought it. Since yesterday's reminder of Clientele Estro Lift I've been thinking about all the stuff I've bought from the Q since day one & to be honest it's a disgrace. I still wear a few pieces of jewellery, bought some good coats & Clarks shoes at a bargain price but the rest of it was unnecessary.

03/08/20 - 09/08/20 Big Deal Prices

World's Greatest Pot 25cm Saucepan with Inbuilt Colander Big Deal Price £22.98 + post

no-longer a big deal (proberbly for the week after)

03/08/20 - 09/08/20 Big Deals

LA Tweeze 3 Piece Pro Collection
Nokia 6.2 Android
Prime Fifty Total Health Gut & Immunity, Omega 3 & Multi Vitamins

I bought a "World's Sharpest Knife" from a department store demo. I haven't travelled the world yet to see if I can find a sharper one.
I have one too. Been using it for about 20 years.

I could be tempted, if I catch the presentation at just the wrong time of the evening (after my meds!) I could find myself ordering! Strato, I know what you mean; it might be a complex system of gyroscopes...though possibly not! 😄 🤪
I think the trouble will be that you only quickly drain the contents so that they may still have too much water remaining

La Tweeze Hollywood Style Mirror with LED Tweezers & Bag Pro Collection Big Deal Price £25.96 + post

Prime Fifty Gut & Immunity Omega 3 & Multi Nutrient 90 Tablets Big Deal Price £19.98 + post

The only difference seems to be the material of the back. This one is plastic, mine is GLASS! I think I would prefer plastic, much stronger if dropped.
BTW the "included case" only goes around the back, so no screen protection at all.

Processors are different and the megapixels of camera, possibly other things but those were the two I clocked in my quick glance.

Latest posts

Back