£40 cut off point

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
£40 cut off point

Beauty TSV's are becoming SO predictable ! Whether its make up, or age defying stuff, etc etc The pricing is ALWAYS the same - just under the £40 quid mark. Its brecome a game now, like guessing the auctioneers valuation on Bargain Hunt !!!!

Its getting so obvious that vendors are told by the QVC buyers to keep it around this price mark, hence the reason why we get the 2 FULL SIZE bottles (yipee), plus all the little infill bits (that always fall over on the shelf in the bathroom, and are not enough to take on holiday ! )

Not bought a TSV for ages, it's all been so samey and you always get stuff you end up not using. I am so proud of sticking to myh resolve to get essential beauty stuff at my local Boots, way cheaper and I stack up the loyalty points for Christmas and use them when they do the 3 for 2 gifts. Find it's quite a good way to get stocking fillers for teenage nieces. Got a mascara yesterday for £11 and got free eyeshdow palatte with it, gorgeous wearable colours, felt like I'd had a proper treat and not spent a massive amount of money.

Oooo don't get me started on silly piddly littls sizes! I'm committed to using all of mine up before buying the proper size products again and they're driving me nuts! :angry: :D

I haven't bought a TSV for ages, either. Boots have so many ranges now so you can mix and match and save your points for treats. Also, being a Clarins addict, you can usually choose what items you want in your freebie and they're not tiny little sizes.

I haven't bought a TSV for ages, either. Boots have so many ranges now so you can mix and match and save your points for treats. Also, being a Clarins addict, you can usually choose what items you want in your freebie and they're not tiny little sizes.

Totally agree with you, got some lovely Sanctury things there for a friend's birthday, with each item you got a free full size body butter, so I got two things from the range put them in gift package plus a body butter and then put the spare body butter in my present drawer (you know the one that they are always recommending us to have on QVC!). Spent about £14 and got points too, so pretty good by my reckoning. Added a mini choc selection and a mini bottle of wine to the present and hey presto a bathtime treat package for mate at around £20

Totally agree with you, got some lovely Sanctury things there for a friend's birthday, with each item you got a free full size body butter, so I got two things from the range put them in gift package plus a body butter and then put the spare body butter in my present drawer (you know the one that they are always recommending us to have on QVC!). Spent about £14 and got points too, so pretty good by my reckoning. Added a mini choc selection and a mini bottle of wine to the present and hey presto a bathtime treat package for mate at around £20

Great minds think alike, silversequin, I did something similar last Christmas. I didn't like the pre-packed gift sets so I chose the items and they came with a free giftbag. The person receiving it also knows you've put some thought into it, too.

Something I only thought of this morning is, that with TSV's costing more than the standard £39 that parcels are insured for with Royal Mail we should really be sending them back by Special Delivery. :eek:

Latest posts

Back