£10 Indigo Moon on Last Clicks. BOOO!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
£10 Indigo Moon on Last Clicks. BOOO!!

I was sucked into this one. Two jackets for £20, brilliant, even if I only wear them to the supermarket I thought naively. I turned a blind eye to the £4.95 postage on each item thinking they would still work out very reasonably. What a joke. Now I know why they were only £10 each. The shoulder pads on them made them look like something out of the eighties and my word were they a peculiar shape. O.K. I admit I am well endowed around the chest area but that does not mean I have shoulders and upper arms like an Olympic shot putter!! Who on earth do they use as fit models for these things?

So guess what? They're both going back at an added cost of £5.20. I make that a total spend of around £15 on postage and nothing to show for it. This time I really mean it, NO MORE FASHION FROM QVC!!!!!:angry::angry:

i got a long coat for my mum. it is ok for £15 and it is cotton. one cannot buy smth similar or better with this sort of money. but i do not think that IM is a great range tbh, and for a piece to look ok on, one has to be thin (which mum is) imo.

I feel your pain, Mam. I just sent back a pair of Ryka boots at £4.50 for the packaging, meaning I've shelled out the best part of a tenner for an item that I tried on for about 2 seconds. (They were were absolutely NOT a normal size 5, and they were as stiff as bricks into the bargain. Grrr.)

I remember CH saying that they got very few returns of the Paul McKenna I Can't Make You Thin set, and having received it, I realised why. It weighed a ton.

if an item is weighty like clothing and pans qvc always pick it up by courier..
i have never paid to return something unless its jewellery and thats usually fine and if something is faulty i still dont pay....:muscle:

I was sucked into this one. Two jackets for £20, brilliant, even if I only wear them to the supermarket I thought naively. I turned a blind eye to the £4.95 postage on each item thinking they would still work out very reasonably. What a joke. Now I know why they were only £10 each. The shoulder pads on them made them look like something out of the eighties and my word were they a peculiar shape. O.K. I admit I am well endowed around the chest area but that does not mean I have shoulders and upper arms like an Olympic shot putter!! Who on earth do they use as fit models for these things?

So guess what? They're both going back at an added cost of £5.20. I make that a total spend of around £15 on postage and nothing to show for it. This time I really mean it, NO MORE FASHION FROM QVC!!!!!:angry::angry:

Maybe we could interest you into joining the f.a.r.t.s. We can stop this from ever happening again. No more "bargains". What do you say?

Latest posts

Back