£10 bits on last clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WOW lycra leopard print cycling shorts.....right up my street :32: Perfect for next wednesday and stretchy too. I knew you lot wouldn't let me down.

I'm just trying to find a top to go with them as well but am struggling to find anything as hideous -lol

Just had a look and there's a kipling bag down from £55 to a tenner. Not quite my cup of tea but a bargain all the same. The item number is 135 512 if anyone wants to see

the kipling bag has all gone......i thought hey my lucky day for once.............nope........usual........O/S........typical.......hey ho ...i dont own an ipod.....i thought i was a with it granny for having an MP3 or is it a 4..anyway missed out but thanks for the thread

Those Kim & Co Capri Pants are just fab aren't they? I'm all for showing off every lump and bulge!!! :11:

P.S. I think they're one of Mrs J's favourite wardrobe items.............:54:

Even at £10 these are vastly overpriced. I wore leggings back in the 80s, when I was much slimmer and younger and they were dirt cheap.

In fact everything is £10 including loads of jewellery and the beauty bits - laura geller is there, don't know if it is any good.

Thanks Molly. Got a Kipling Lucky Leopard iPod holder for £10. Was getting worried about my iPod crashing onto the floor when I fell asleep. The holder should protect it. x

Latest posts

Back