Zip itšŸ¤

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've noticed also that the expression on her face when she announces a break turns into stone and her eyes become very hard.

Watching on mute to see!

Ā£58 for a thin shapeless jumper with snowflakes on it . Looks as if it will last over Christmas and then be ready for the bin.

RL is on her right but JK constantly looking to her left at something even though she has crib cards and an iPad.

Nevet watch RL but she is manic at pulling the clothes and never drawing a breath even though I canā€™t hear her she looks very hard sell.
The snowflake jumper material looks so thin. I don't think it would survive many washes. When Kabler looks to her left, she may be admiring herself in the monitor, just like Chloe

Dale is clearly the only one who will work for 2 hours with Andi Peters !

Iā€™m not surprised. When Andiā€™s on screen itā€™s like an ego fest. šŸ™„ Self professed VIP presenters wouldnā€˜t be able to compete for the screen time,

Wow that vacuum demonstration! The poor woman. I think she did very well in the circumstances. Charlie didn't help her out at all. No wonder she didn't want to work with him again.

Wow that vacuum demonstration! The poor woman. I think she did very well in the circumstances. Charlie didn't help her out at all. No wonder she didn't want to work with him again.

He offered to help several times, but she refused.

One funny moment that I thought was hilarious was that she gave him a brush to look after, so he put it beside him on the stool.

Later he asked her if it had a brush, and she said (very icily and sarcastically) "Of course it has Charlie, you're sitting on it" and I think he had genuinely forgotten about that.

But nothing could beat the moment when she accidentally opened the dirt container :) :) :)

On a previous (now defunct) ST forum, she was known as SVL (Strict Vacuum Lady) as she stood no nonsense from the presenters, having been the vac expert (of all makes) for many years. Never again though :(

It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV, and I actually saw it LIVE !!

Last edited:
Charlie should have talked more about the vacuum while things were going wrong so she could concentrate on sorting it out. As it was, she had to present and sort out the machine whilst he was just giggling in the corner. Asking what he could do to help was even more annoying.

Charlie should have talked more about the vacuum while things were going wrong so she could concentrate on sorting it out. As it was, she had to present and sort out the machine whilst he was just giggling in the corner. Asking what he could do to help was even more annoying.

But she didn't get the name STRICT Vacuum Lady for nothing, she didn't like any interference from the presenter,, which is why Charlie was sitting out of the way in the corner.

I also saw that demonstration live and bookmarked it when it went onto YouTube. Watching it still cracks me up.

Just watched the vacuum demo again and it brought me to tears of laughter when she opened the dirt container, and then the fact it wasnā€™t picking up at the very end. I would have been in hysterics. It would have been difficult for Charlie to talk more about the product I think because if he started bigging it up even more everyone watching would have seen it being a complete lemon. So funny.

I also saw that demonstration live and bookmarked it when it went onto YouTube. Watching it still cracks me up.

I still watch it now and again, as I did when I posted it above, and it still cracks me up with laughter, there are SO MANY things going wrong all the way through.

Latest posts

Back