Yummie Tummie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
Was just looking at this as I need some scaffolding for a party next week. Then I saw the measurements for XL. Hip 34 inches :mysmilie_503:
Is that unstretched or is their XL size really so small?
No reviews I notice, anyone tried this range?
As it was reduced it caught my eye (although on those sizes I think only my eye would fit in it :mysmilie_51:

I'd have a look on ebay, often sellers of a certain brand are better than Q at measuring (or will measure a garment for you). Mind you some just copy & paste the details from QVC!

Nice to see you posting Jayne x

Jude xx

Was just looking at this as I need some scaffolding for a party next week. Then I saw the measurements for XL. Hip 34 inches :mysmilie_503:
Is that unstretched or is their XL size really so small?
No reviews I notice, anyone tried this range?
As it was reduced it caught my eye (although on those sizes I think only my eye would fit in it :mysmilie_51:

I am a 14 and tend to buy large - although I think I could probably get into a medium. The problem with all these garments is that I find the fat fat bulges around the uncovered areas if you go for the big "slimming effect". I would say that these are more useful for smoothing. I have quite a lot of the range and really like them. Hope that helps

Thanks Mrs Mouse, that is very helpful. You are right that they can only so much.
Can you tell me how the sizes compare to dress sizes at all?

Well I would think that large is for dress size 14-16 so you could estimate from that. As I say, I don't like the underwear to be too tight so it smoothes rather than sucks in!

Thank you for this info from me, I have been looking, only a size 12, and kidded myself I would never need any .... - but coming to the age were everything is going south and flabby and needing help:doh::sweat::confused::wonder:

Latest posts

Back