Your Top 100 QVC products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1. little diamond cross over ring - every day for the last 5 years
2. archos 105
3. gold twisted mini hoops - cost £7 - worn nearly every day for 5 years
4. virtually all my jewellery ( don't have that much) is qvc and always worn on rotation and the jewellery box they are in is qvc
5. various handbags - much loved
6 various jackets much loved
7. be foundations, halo and other makeup apart from the liquid foundation and various eye liners are qvc
8 moisturisers qvc

Back Magic (at 21 have a dodgy back, wierd)
Liz Earle Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser and superbalm and superskin moisturiser and superskin oil
Laura Geller Matte Maker
Laura Geller Balance N Brighten

Bruce Makowsky handbags, of which I have one or two :D , very good quality and sooo soft.

Easiyo, always have some on the go, the kids love it.

A Clogau anniversary ring which is one of my favourite pieces.

Liz Earle.

OPI - Nail Envy:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Leighton Denny - Crystal Nail File :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Lola Rose - Large Flower Necklace:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Elemis - Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash:clapping::clapping::clapping:
L'Occitane - Handcream Duo:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I have some really nice Diamonique pieces in 14ct gold, the smaller believable ones !.
I am unlikely to get any more because they have hiked the prices up sooooo much !.

Yankee Candle Electric Tart Burner
Liz Earle C & P
Philosophy 3 in 1 shower, shampoo, bath products
Aveda ~ though no longer available

my buckwheat pillow, which I have now used for at least 10 years every day, and even take on hoilday with me. I LOVE iT!

my buckwheat pillow, which I have now used for at least 10 years every day, and even take on hoilday with me. I LOVE iT!

Ooh - seconded! Definitely.

The only downside is that it has turned me into one of those people who always bring their own pillow when they come to stay.

Diva - Moi? ;)

I bring a Yankee candle with me too, :eek: but I haven't yet reached the Mariah Carey Uber Diva Level of demanding that my room be filled with kittens and puppies for me to play with! :D

Get a grip thingy's which go over your shoes in icy weather.
Rachet loppers, saw, and secateurs set ( fantastic, definitely best and most satisfying buy from QVC).
Elemis Tri Enzyme range
Decleor Prolegene gel

I have some really nice Diamonique pieces in 14ct gold, the smaller believable ones !.
I am unlikely to get any more because they have hiked the prices up sooooo much !.

i am 100% with you there scampdog the diamoneque 14c appear to have increased 5 times the price they were just a year or so ago, now the silver is the gold price:cash:

Skagen watch
Murano earrings
Rockport sandals
Dreamkeeper duster coat
Diesel bear
Royal Cognac pendant
Beth Terrell suede coat
Back Magic

and...and...

My, QVC has brought me so many winners.

My Samsung NC10 net book.
Laura Geller Balance & Brighten in the Fair shade
Furminator for my cat Eric
the Elemis cleanse and tone duo (the one where they got the price wrong!)
a couple of chunky colourful Murano rings
Travelon bag for travel docs
Clientele Neck cream

Linda xx

Lock n' Lock

Yes! Lock and Lock . My hubby takes a packed lunch every day in their lunch bag with the ice packs and it stays lovely and cool and fresh, which is no mean feat in this heat. I use loads of their other stuff too but I have to buy in in small amounts as the sets are expensive, postage wise.

Arnica gel, which gets used almost daily on Hubby's knees - he's 6'5" which tends to put pressure on them and make them stiff and on his back which often aches after an accident he had - wonderful stuff!

Propolis , which I've raved about in another thread somewhere, this morning...

In fact, all their 'healing' gels, get used a lot in Artemis Towers.....

Lovely Post!

Lori Greiner jewellery cabinet (again)

Dreamkeeper shawl (gorgeous)

Lori Greiner make up storage box

Nearly all my QVC bling

Latest posts

Back