Your Fashion Pitch to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
So, here's the deal.

You lot are always moaning about the fashion on Q. So put your money where your mouth is and tell us what YOU would put on air.

Yes, this is where you get to put a fashion line on TV , it's all yours.

This is what you have to do:

1. Give your line a NAME.
2. Give us the CONCEPT - Keep it brief (we have short attention spans). : Example "its Primark mixed with Thierry Mugler"
3. Choose your GUEST - You might poach an existing Q guest or employ your own. Extra points for realness.
4. Choose your house models - you can have two existing QVC MODELS to showcase your line.

DONT F*CK IT UP!

Twilight by Tova

Following the mega-success of her fragrance and diamoneek range, Tova presents her glamourous evening wear line for women-of-age. Whether you are dining at the Captain's table on that cruise of a life-time, walking the red carpet at a Gala event, or going down the bingo, you will always look appropriate and sophisticated. Made from 100% polyester crepe-de-chine.

Presented by the lady herself, of course. She will be wearing the couture originals which inspired the range and regaling her legion of fans with name-dropping anecdotes.

It's got to be modeled by Sharon and Goody!

Ok I'm keeping it real and giving you lot (and me) what we really want

It's Fat Face with a splash of Boden

FatBod

Guested by a representative/spokeswoman from mumsnet

Modelled by anyone who glows

Twilight by Tova

Following the mega-success of her fragrance and diamoneek range, Tova presents her glamourous evening wear line for women-of-age. Whether you are dining at the Captain's table on that cruise of a life-time, walking the red carpet at a Gala event, or going down the bingo, you will always look appropriate and sophisticated. Made from 100% polyester crepe-de-chine.

Presented by the lady herself, of course. She will be wearing the couture originals which inspired the range and regaling her legion of fans with name-dropping anecdotes.

It's got to be modeled by Sharon and Goody!

Loving your work.

NAME: MarkySparky Chainlink
CONCEPT: A marriage of M & S and S & M
Safe and predictable at first glance, but always carry your 3-in-1 at all times (and a puncture kit) !!!!
GUEST: Vivienne Westwood
MODEL: The lady who demonstrates Easy-Yo - there is something "of the night" about her !!!!

Thank you for this opportunity, Sir Bear! Again congratulations on your well-deserved Knighthood. 1. My collection is called "Lady ..." 2. Three top-to-toe ensembles (Casual, Dinner, Formal) styled after lady icons. ie; Audrey, Lauren, Jackie, Marilyn, Coco, Grace. Clothing, hats, wigs, jewellery, sunglasses, footwear, handbags, fragrance and make-up co-ordinated to echo that Lady's individual style. 3. I think the presenter should be a Look-a-like quick-change artist. 4. I would hold a Le Q viewer casting for models; able and enabled women - showing matching cane/wheelchair accessories. I think Le Q women would welcome such a refreshing concept. PS-an oversight I am sure, but what is the bonus the successful designer will receive ?!?

May I proudly present "Cotton On" a cutting edge fashion collection\taboo solution for "ladies of an age" who are experiencing "glowing moments". Styled in natural fabrics with maximum sweat soaking up features each outfit is accessoried with a discreet and elegant bag to carry Tenna lady pads. The guest presenter will be Dot Cotton and she will be allowed to smoke as this range is much less of a health and safety risk than all the polyester that other ranges favour.

Before deciding on my new fashion range, I thought it would be best to do a bit of research. So, having delved into the dark depths of the on the S.T Forum I determined that a lot of the biggest critics of the current Q fashion are pet owners.
Therefore, have designed a range called "HairRepel"".
This range will be made from a specially created (Patent Pending) fabric, designed to easily shed pet hairs. This will enable the wearer to go straight out after cuddling their pet without having to spend ages brushing of hairs.
This will mean school runs/dinner parties/hospital appointments/tours/ cruises/parents evenings etc, etc will no longer be marred by the embarrassment of finding of a fur ball on the collar.
The range will have garments designed for all occasions. All will feature a "pop of colour" and all will be suitable for wearing with "a little pump" and do I even have to add that all can be "dressed up or dressed down"

Models required will be the divine Sharon and also Catherine.

The range to be guest presented by the lady who used to do Quacker Factory, as she seems to have disappeared and could maybe do with the job.
Special (silent, please) appearance by David Hawkins, who will bring along some pet hair from his "Furminator in order to properly demonstrate the non-adhering properties of the fabric.

We have brought you collections inspired by Hollywood Royalty and Political Royalty, now we can bring you an actual collection that is literally inspired by Royalty;
so after much careful consideration and research The House of Campbell would like to offer to you our exclusive new range, which we are calling i-QMC. This is the range for today's modern woman, which takes as it's inspiration the life of our very dear and beloved Queen Mother (bless her).
key selling points of the range
1. fashion forward but with a vintage feel.
2. easy care, non of the items will be made in natural fabrics as our research suggests this isn't what the modern woman wants or expects.
3. easy to wear. yes you will be easily be able to pull together an item outfit in canary yellow, pea green or shrimp pink (all on trend colours). we will be bringing you head to toe fashions, you'll you'll never make a fashion fool of yourself again.
These clothes will easily become your go to favourites; that you can wear while wafting down the aisle at Asda, cruising around the Isle Of Wight (a favourite holiday destination of another beloved queen) or attending those gala dinners at the Country Club.
As we take you forward through the year in (neat little jackets, of course) we will be adding a range of fun jewellery designed by Butler & Wilson.
These shows will of course be presented by QVC's very own queen JR and modelled by anyone who happens to be working that day.

Last edited:
Now after much careful consideration andresearch The House of Campbell would like to offer to you our exclusive new range, which we are calling i-QMC. This is range for today's modern woman which takes as it's inspiration the life of our very dear and beloved Queen Mother (bless her).
key selling points of the range
1. fashion forward but with a vintagefeel.
2. easy care, non of the items will be made in natural fabrics as our research suggests this isn't what the modern woman wantsorexpects.
3. easy to wear. yes you will be easily able to pull together an item outfit in canary yellow, pea green or shrimp pink (all on trend colours). we will be bringing you head to toe fashions, you'll you'll never make a fashion fool of yourself again.
This clothes will easily become your go to favourites; that you can wear while wafting down the aisle at Asda, cruising around the Isle Of Wight (a favourite holiday destination of another beloved queen) or attending those gala dinners at the Country Club.
As we take you forward through the wear in (neat little jackets) we will be adding a range of fun jewellery designed by Butler & Wilson, these show will of course be presented by QVC's very own queen JR.

As an introductory offer, does it come with a complimentary bottle of gin? :grin:

Name....Kathy&Co
Concept.... a cross between Beau Marche and New Look.... something for everyone.
Guest....Glen Campbell, he can tell us how to wear the little trouser, and how to throw on the little top.
Model.... Beth, you would need to gurn to pass this lot on as fashion.....

NAME: TK Macs

CONCEPT:
A range of reasonably priced unisex outerwear for 2012, made from easy-care all season canvas. Hot off the catwalk, the star of this season's range in a choice of psychedelic colours is a full length, one size fits all cape with matching sou'wester. Perfect for that Jubilee street party or Olympic event. Can be worn "alfresco" or over light clothing which is recommended in case you need to make use of the folding pocket pole which will convert your cape into a parasol. This item will be launched as the TSV.

GUEST:
Would have been Stella McCartney…say no more!, would loved to have coerced MrsJ along but have settled on inviting style icon Miranda Hart who I feel will be honest with her comments on this fantastic range.

MODELS:
Beth and Cordelia - they have the perfect facial expressions to show the viewer just how good they are going to look in the sou'westers.

Quick question, does the range have to be "fashionable" or does it have to be "QVC fashion" because the two are not necessarily the same so for "QVC fashion" you need to think dresses that spark in the dark and for "fashionable" it's more your natural fibres

My fashion label will be called "LiterallyAlyYoung"...it will comprise of......

Bolero tops...in faux fur, feathers or any other piece of adornment that comes to hand.
Dresses...In an appropriately too short length which leaves little to the imagination. They will be striped, floral, checked or some other in your face loud print. The colours will be mostly purples.
Tights...will be opaque and and in black or navy.
Shoes...will be open toed to show off the black or navy toe cleaveage. The shoe colours will mainly consist of orange.
Jewellery...will consist of mainly Lola Rose due to be the next TSV.

Miss Young will present and model her own fashion label, and a demonstration of how to sit with legs akimbo whilst wearing above outfits will be included in the presentation.

My range will be entitled Slobarus.

A fetching line in perfect garments for the QVC viewer consisting of comfortable, non iron all in one garments with a high lycra content. Perfect for everyday wear....24 hour everyday wear with no need to pfaff about wondering what to wear or changing when moving from sofa to bed & back. Thus ensuring never to miss a favourite presentation whatever the hour.
Taking a cue from a previous contributor, they will be available in all of the colours in all of the sizes but strongly featuring a wide range of greys, perfect camouflage for stray hairs for the pet owners amongst us.

Guest presenters should be representative of the average pet owner...thinking Kate Middleton or Julian Clary.
Modelled by Sharon naturally, other model to be confirmed as can't think of anyone else.

I will present my own range "Stratowear" from my own wardrobe (literally).

A 1960's suit with very narrow lapels and drainpipe trousers

A 1970's ?? suit with huge wide lapels and flared trousers

Various knitted jumpers in lurid colours or patterns

A huge selection of ties of all shapes and sizes, including a narrow orange knitted one, purple paisley, etc, although I haven't worn a tie for years.

Trousers with a 32 inch waist that I am hoping to wear again, and all the other items I am waiting for them to come back into fashion.

laughing a lot at this thread, but feeling a bit alarmed in case they read it at Q and make our nightmares a reality!!

May I introduce my exclusive fashion range made in a sweatshop in Essex

"DuckMuck'nCatTat"

Butler and Wilson meets Quacker,an explosive fusion of sequined and bejewelled leisure wear in 99% nylon..one size fits all from xxs-xxxxxl adorned with all things feline,canine,avine,porcine and bovine.
All items arrive suitably packed with either a free dog whistle,kilo of kitty litter ,a pack of pork scratchings or a cuttle fish.... you choose!
This easy care range clings to your contours and emphasises your back flab and muffin tops like nothing else on the market today.
Everyone you meet will be stunned, and wearers of this range have graced the Captain's table on many a Saga booze cruise off the shores of the Isle of Man.
Some of our very popular Bovine tops have cheeky slogans such as "raise the roof if you can see my hoof" or "feel my rump" for our more adventurous wearers and the feline range sports captions such as "don't be a wuss,stroke my puss" and other tasteful captions.
As you can imagine we are expecting this range to sell out quickly and our 1st show will be presented by Charlie "cheekyboy" Brooks and Modelled by Jo(previously known for her work with a well known haemorrhoid cream)and Joy (with the pneumatic breasts)

We look forward to seeing you....and keeeep moooing!!

Last edited:
May I introduce my exclusive fashion range made in a sweatshop in Essex

"DuckMuck'nCatTat

Butler and Wilson meets Quacker,an explosive fusion of sequined and bejewelled leisure wear in 99% nylon..one size fits all from xxs-xxxxxl adorned with all things feline,canine,avine,porcine and bovine.
All items arrive suitably packed with either a free dog whistle,kilo of kitty litter ,a pack of pork scratchings or a cuttle fish.... you choose!
This easy care range clings to your contours and emphasises your back flab and muffin tops like nothing else on the market today.
Everyone you meet will be stunned, and wearers of this range have graced the Captain's table on many a Saga booze cruise off the shores of the Isle of Man.
Some of our very popular Bovine tops have cheeky slogans such as "raise the roof if you can see my hoof" or "feel my rump" for our more adventurous wearers and the feline range sports captions such as "don't be a wuss,stroke my puss" and other tasteful captions.
As you can imagine we are expecting this range to sell out quickly and our 1st show will be presented by Charlie "cheekyboy" Brooks and Modelled by Jo(previously known for her work with a well known haemorrhoid cream)and Joy (with the pneumatic breasts)

We look forward to seeing you....and keeeep moooing!!

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back