You know it's QVC sale time when ..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You know it's QVC sale time when ..........

When you see hours of gawdy loud.... no Hope Fashion.....

you know it's sale time when things suddenly appear that you have never set eyes on before, they are still vastly overpriced and the p and p would cover the cost of a cup of tea and a plate of chips

You know it's QVC Sale Tme when a whole £1.96 is knocked off an item and we're conned into believing this is a 'great saving'.

that Dialogue stripped blazer and shiny camisole set appear again:yawn:

I actually bought that about 6-7 years ago! I then lost about 5 stone 6 years ago and flogged it at a carboot sale. I don't know what I was thinking of when I bought it as it hideous when I look at it now!

You know it's the QVC sale when I post again about the "bargain" clearance price always measured against the QVC price - not the last to air price!! :headbang:

When they try to con you into thinking it is a GREAT sale, when in reality they are simply airing the items that have been getting dusty in the clearance section.

the presenters are looking lonely without their guests, and grumpy for having drawn the short straw this year! Gosh this years sale is awful, wheres the stuff you may actually want to buy, with a genuine reduction? No Laura geller or Kipling in sight.

You know it's the QVC sale when I post again about the "bargain" clearance price always measured against the QVC price - not the last to air price!! :headbang:

That really annoys me!!! Sometimes the items are more expensive in the sales than they were when originally on air. ESPECIALLY if they were an old TSV.

When ......... the postage of nearly a fiver doesn't equate to Biagi's rapturous wafflings of extremely lightweight shoes ideal for walking.

In the beauty under Clearance Price, there are loads of unheard of brands that have never seen airtime, why is that ???

blimey is that loud 1940's music annoying blasting out all the time, nearly drowning out what they're saying (i know, i know ;)) couldn't they find more than the same few bars to play over and over?? i keep expecting a wartime bbc voice telling us to make do and mend.

You haven't got the hang of this rainbowdottie -

if it sells it's not in the sale (profit)

if it does not sell, it's in the sales (profit & loss)

Latest posts

Back