You got the issues? I got the tissues...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is when the delivery man (not the husband)
says you seem to watch a lot of QVC and you
feel forced to defend yourself, that you realise
you have ordered a lot this last couple of weeks.

Do you think we're football comfort buying!!!!

I'm not watching full shows but definitely dipping in and out more often than usual, hopefully Wimbledon will keep my hands away from the remote next week!

Most of my parcels get sent to my parents' house as they are more likely to be at home during the day than us (we are out at work). Apparently the courier just gives my Mum a wry smile now as he hands over yet another parcel!!

I used to have mine delivered to work and he usually arrived when I was out at lunch. I stopped after the delivery man said to my colleague who took my parcel said and I quote

" I dont know how she can afford all these deliveries when shes never here"

Everyone took the pi$$ out of me so I now get then delivered to home with instructions to leave in recycling bin if no-one home.

Do you think we're football comfort buying!!!!

I'm not watching full shows but definitely dipping in and out more often than usual, hopefully Wimbledon will keep my hands away from the remote next week!

Isn't that the thinking behind Super Sunday?

Read through all the comments to see if anyone said what I was going to and noooooooooo. Now I really feel bad. I get the deliveries and have no idea what is in any of them till I open them!! I seem to loose all knowledge of what I have ordered as soon as I stop clicking. Must stop :sweat:

Goodness! Its a smorgasbord of guilt, deceit, shame and avarice isn't it!

I went for the easy-yo Greek with the jar of Manuka honey with free p&p today. Help me!!!

I write down in my diary and take it of my wages , so i know what ive ordered, in this recession period. The only thing that suprises me is
the suprise summer suprises. Quite a mouthful that. I seem to think oh that good, i"ll get that, and not notice it going out of my wages,
and before i know it when i add them all up for the next month , i"m shocked. Gasp. So they"re definately a suprise, but not a nice one.
But my own fault he he

ooer, I've resorted to telling the delivery man that the parcels are being delivered for my aunty so that my uncle doesn't know what she is buying

He just stares at me with a knowing look, then walks back to his van.................... gulp.

ooer, I've resorted to telling the delivery man that the parcels are being delivered for my aunty so that my uncle doesn't know what she is buying

He just stares at me with a knowing look, then walks back to his van.................... gulp.

Fooling nobody then

It's when you have £20,000 worth of Charlie bears you should wonder if you have a problem, in my opinion. However, if you use the products and you can afford them, where's the harm? I can't resist the one-time-only Northern Nights duvet sets but have been on the wagon since New Year. I've been benefiting from my QVC freeze and have done loads of home improvements instead...doesn't stop me watching and wanting stuff, though.

Latest posts

Back