Yong Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a friend devoted to them too and she always looks marvellous and they are excellent quality. Unfortunately, they swamp me in all the wrong places but I can see why you love them.

I have a couple of pieces including the dress JR wore (my one is plain) as it's the style I wear plus the quality is really great and I've had very positive comments when I've worn them. Very similar to some German/Swedish items I've bought. :sun:

Many of the items have a lagenook to them which is quite a popular fasion style. Does nothing on my frame unfortunately.

I've never taken to this range - but there were a couple of pieces that I really liked last night.I did actually really like the dress JR was wearing - but I just cannot get over the prices.

Also as a 14-16 - I think they would make me look double my size.I do think the pieces are suited to the skinnies amongst us - as I think Ali and Pipa do look great in them.

Ms Tarrant was the most awful guest presenter I have ever seen.Scatty and repeatitive.I agree that JR was at her most professional,and "guided" the hour well - and away from silly tarrant.

I quite like the range. I sent for a top once but it swamped me and made me look even shorter. Such a shame. Julia ddin't look great in that dress.

I thought Ms Tarrant was an awful presenter..did think that Julia did a good job tho although the size small dress she was wearing did nothing for her!!!!!!

Ingrid Tarrant was an embarrassment and HRH looked ridiculous in that stripey horror which was far too long, she looked like a shapeless lump on two little stick legs. :devil:

P.S. I have this top and it's fab.
150464.jpg

I liked this one but the £80 tag put me right off it.
151966.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jabba it's this and it was on a special price when I got it. When it comes back into stock order a size smaller as it comes up very big.

Latest posts

Back