Yong Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Why? Browsing 24 hour product review - £98 for a godawful white shirt and £111 for the worst dress I have ever seen.

But someone will buy them.

Well, it certainly won't be me. :wink: I personally couldn't justify spending that much on clothes for myself. I wonder how many of each item they had in stock though. I can't imagine it would be that many, bearing in mind the price point.

Oh to be rich!!

Well, it certainly won't be me. :wink: I personally couldn't justify spending that much on clothes for myself. I wonder how many of each item they had in stock though. I can't imagine it would be that many, bearing in mind the price point.

Oh to be rich!!

If I was rich, I doubt I'd be buying clothes off QVC.

Not when I could jet off to Italy, Paris or New York for designer gear... :emo:

Oh to be rich!!

If I was rich, I doubt I'd be buying clothes off QVC.

Not when I could jet off to Italy, Paris or New York for designer gear... :emo:

they sold 200 pairs of one item by about half way 'cos pippa mentioned it.

she also mentioned how she'd had a load of clothes delivered from new york at great expense because she "loved the range so much" and that the range subsequently became available on regent street or somewhere.

pippa must be doing alright with all of her Q work, weekly radio guesting with jo goode, hand modelling, on-line magazine, recording career (ha ha)

ker-ching.

I apologise to anyone who likes this range, but it looks weird IMO

Tops that look like bits of tablecloth stitched together; cardigans that look like they've been lying at the bottom of a laundry basket for a few years before being hastily dragged out and worn; dresses with flouncy bits around the tummy area that would accentuate it immensely.

And all that GREY! Everyone looks like they've escaped from George Orwell's 1984.

Each to their own, but it doesn't float my boat.

julia is doing a sterling job on her own. i dont think the guest is needed imo.

the grey striped number looks nice on julia but not for me at that price.

Yep, it sure is tat....and what the heck does Julia look like in that dress, reminds me of a humbug sweet ...with lank greasy hair, she looks awful.She looks tired and to gush about this over priced range is a real let down.

I actually think Julia's doing a great presenting job - she seems relaxed and calm against daffy Ingrid.

It's just a pity she's not been given a decent range of clothes to sell.

And that dress does her no favours - she should have gone for a plainer outfit.

Isn't Yong Kim the dictator of North Korea? That would explain all the institutionalised grey garments.

Is good to see him exploring his feminine side.

I'm that mystery customer who loves Yong Kim! I have several pieces, and wear them so much I get anxious when they're in the wash. They are really, really comfy and they hang beautifully.

I also have the 'awful' dress and it looks fabulous on!

Makes Harald's range look like Haute Couture Chanel.

HoodedClaw, I believe he has retired from dictatorship and the son is now taking over. So he has decided to press on with his life long hobby of fashion design.

I watched a bit of that show last night - Ingrid Tarrant looked like she had just got out of bed and that dress it looked awful on Julia, maybe if she had gone for the blue one. stripes did nothing for her.

I'm that mystery customer who loves Yong Kim! I have several pieces, and wear them so much I get anxious when they're in the wash. They are really, really comfy and they hang beautifully.

I also have the 'awful' dress and it looks fabulous on!

I have a friend devoted to them too and she always looks marvellous and they are excellent quality. Unfortunately, they swamp me in all the wrong places but I can see why you love them.

I watched a bit of that show last night - Ingrid Tarrant looked like she had just got out of bed and that dress it looked awful on Julia, maybe if she had gone for the blue one. stripes did nothing for her.

Yes Ingrid Tarrant looked dreadful. Her hair was lank and scraped back, like she just hadn't bothered.

That striped dress made Julia look BIG (yes I'll wash my mouth out).

I can see why Pippa likes the range though. She always wears that style of clothes, when she's not looking like a fish out of water in some QVC number she's been forced to wear.

Latest posts

Back