Yong Kim dress versus Ideal World dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lagenlook, as they call it, is a very popular mode these days, but I think few people can look stylish in it. As someone said further up, it has a look of 'the bag lady' to me. (Especially the 'crinkle' garments, they just look a red hot mess to me). I like one or two of the YK dresses in the plainer styles and shapes, but good grief, they're a price aren't they?
Quite like Ingrid as a guest, myself, though.

I like some lagenlook pieces but not all. I prefer the styles that are a little less whacky. I buy a lot from a eBay designer/dressmaker called Caroline Gallagher. Made to measure, made to order right here in the UK in soft viscose fabrics. I've just received this in navy. My kind of lagenlook!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/151902545151

I bought it a while back in grey in preference to reordering the MarlaWynne TSV as the sizing was all to hell. Its a brilliant alternative. You can have what you want. Sleeves or sleeveless. Whatever length you want. :eek:)

I am not a fan of the Yong Kim range in any way but appreciate that it is to some people's taste. I have just switched on to see a very ordinary what looks like a cotton poplin white shirt with long points at the front & then saw the price--£126, are they joking? ( well not) but in any ones world what a ridiculous price, is it a mistake? £45 would be a top price IMO.I have heard both Ingrid & presenters trying to justify the prices of items in this range, I am lost for words!

theres a lace top thats even worse looks like something out of fiddler on the roof in the funeral scene and its around £140 i think however i do like some yong kim

This morning Ingrid layered a lime green crinkle top which she knotted around her middle. IMO it looked hideous !! If this is up to the minute fashion call me old fashioned !! These over priced for garments wouldn`t look out of place on stage worn by the cast of Le Miserable !!

Latest posts

Back