Yet more Richard Jackson merchandise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
A diary now. He's sooo, sooo proud of this and what an amaaazing price. Chuffed to bits he is. £13.50 worth of value plus P&P and all this for under a tenner with free delivery. Wow aren't we lucky!!

What a showman!

KERCHING :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Get down to the pound shop for your diary and save the tenner for some nice spring bulbs (NOT FROM Q) to plant in the garden.
They will remind you that winter is nearly over when they come into flower.

'Gardeners' Product of the Month'....? What a joke! ('Cept it's not a joke, jokes normally being something 'funny' & this so isn't.....!)

I shall spend my tenner on bulbs too, thanks Richard, something I can look at & enjoy.....! :tongue:

They will fight for bargain basket supremacy in Outlet soon enough. Haven't Q learnt from their calendar fiasco, obv not.

Didn't realise he was flogging other merchandise now! I've bought three lots of plants from QVC, none of them turned out to be as advertised: pink Breast Cancer Care daffodils that certainly weren't pink; navy blue agapanthas called "Black Panthas" that were the usual shade of blue; and a geranium that was supposed to have terracotta coloured flowers and black stalks - it was an ordinary red geranium that lasted barely 3 weeks.

I hope other forumites have been more successful in their choices......

When I started this thread I didn't realise it was the gardeners product of the month. No wonder he's got a permanent smile on his face, he'll need his wheelbarrow to get his dosh to the bank.

In a couple of weeks we'll be subjected to Julia's auto/bio being flogged to death - AND just in time for Christmas of course !!!!! Cant wait for Debbie F to tell us to buy one for every person on the Planet, plus auto delivery and easy pay tooooooo !

Richard Jackson is a funny little gnome-esque man with a rasping voice that sounds like he has swallowed a load of twigs. I wouldn't buy his diary if my life depended on it! I'd like to push him into a pond, as of him I am not fond!

Richard Jackson is a funny little gnome-esque man with a rasping voice that sounds like he has swallowed a load of twigs. I wouldn't buy his diary if my life depended on it! I'd like to push him into a pond, as of him I am not fond!

Indeed, Richard Jackson is someone with apparently few (if any!) redeeming qualities & is one of the few guests (even the stupid ones that constantly talk rubbish, though possibly with the exception of jingle-jangle Bibi Bijoux lady, who is an unfortunate living stereotype of all the things we find hilariously mockable about certain people from dahn sarf! lol) that I have not learnt one-single-merest-snippet-of-useful-information from - he is simply an overbearing, obnoxious, self-important, grasping little twerp, with an ego the size of Texas!

I wouldn't push him into a pond though, think of the wildlife, all those poor little tadpoles et al.....!

A proper garden yearbook would have been chuffing useful. They're a bugger to find. One where you can plan your garden and keep records year on year ... pages for notes, graph paper for plans, planting records. A file for keeping clippings or seed packets. Hard back ring binder format.

I'd pay £10 for one of those. I'm five years in to my allotment and need a newun but can't find one for love nor money.

Tadpoles are carniverous aren't they? Hmmmmm...

Jude xx

I think you may be right but I'm not entirely sure that a diet consisting only of BS & smugness is sufficient for them to grow into big, strong froggies - I think for the sake of the tadpoles we don't take that chance......! :tongue: :grin:

A proper garden yearbook would have been chuffing useful. They're a bugger to find. One where you can plan your garden and keep records year on year ... pages for notes, graph paper for plans, planting records. A file for keeping clippings or seed packets. Hard back ring binder format.

I'd pay £10 for one of those. I'm five years in to my allotment and need a newun but can't find one for love nor money.

I know 'K Two' do something similar to that Tink, (though not sure how many years it covers, a couple certainly it would seem). I don't have one myself & not seen it in the flesh so to speak so can't comment on how useful it really is but I have their Address/Occasions book & that's good quality & well thought out. HTH. :flower:

http://www.ktwoproducts.com/products/45_garden_planner

I have one from wilkinson a few years ago not ringbinder type though. I'll take a look next time I go and also check in rhs wisley shop next time I go.

Latest posts

Back