yeah, finally got my Mally In the Pink!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just ordered the Mally light pink as well Fairynuff, used up the promo code of 3 easy pays & it still had free delivery..... Am really pleased, only £7.54 a month for 3 months..... Whoo hoo :mysmilie_687:

Its been shipped already Fairynuff, couldn't believe it.. Will let you know what I think when it arrives.. Enjoy using yours :mysmilie_1766:

I just tried this kit this morning. The eyeshadow is gorgeous and the shape and shimmer seems quite nice. Can I ask about the applicator for the lipgloss - mine just has a pointy piece of plastic (can't think of another way to describe it!) - no brush. Is this the way it should be?

I just tried this kit this morning. The eyeshadow is gorgeous and the shape and shimmer seems quite nice. Can I ask about the applicator for the lipgloss - mine just has a pointy piece of plastic (can't think of another way to describe it!) - no brush. Is this the way it should be?

Just had a look at my lipgloss Tinkerbell & there should be a little brush on the end, like a paint brush (not the usual sponge tip like on others).. So is yours just the plasic tip with no brush attached to it?

Just had a look at my lipgloss Tinkerbell & there should be a little brush on the end, like a paint brush (not the usual sponge tip like on others).. So is yours just the plasic tip with no brush attached to it?

Thanks for your reply Daisy. Checked out the lipgloss again - it does have a brush - the bristles were all stuck together and I had to separate them. Feel a bit stupid now! :mysmilie_34:

Thanks to whoever pointed out the free p&p on this kit as I've had my eye on it for quite a while.

Thanks for your reply Daisy. Checked out the lipgloss again - it does have a brush - the bristles were all stuck together and I had to separate them. Feel a bit stupid now! :mysmilie_34:

Thanks to whoever pointed out the free p&p on this kit as I've had my eye on it for quite a while.

Oh am glad it was ok Tinkerbell.. My set arrived this week too, was really impressed.. Got free postage like you, so even better, lol.. Enjoy trying yours out :mysmilie_1766:

Sorry to say i'm a bit disappointed with mine...agree the eyeshadow is nice but don't like either the colour or feel of the lipgloss and the shape and shimmer seems to leave little impression on me. Tried it over my Laura Geller Balance n Brighten Fair and could hardly see any difference to be honest.
Could any Mally fans tell me if you use it over foundation or only on bare skin as I SO wanted to love this range!

Latest posts

Back