Ybf gone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just found this thread and I'm suprised, shocked and gutted. I loved watching Stacey, even my hubby thought she was entertaining. She will be a miss. I liked her products, but agree they weren't as good as they used to be.

It's definitely true that she's not coming back to QVC. Pipa has confirmed it on Twitter earlier on when someone asked her. Apparently Stacey has put some sort of a message on her Facebook page about it, and the person who was tweeting to Pipa said the message was strange...Pipa dud confirm she'll no longer be coming back to Le Q. Anyone on here friends with Stacey on FB and know what the message is? xxx

Stacey Schieffelin

"My dearest UK friends, ybf is most importantly about you....about love and the beauty we all share! Please know that from every ending springs a brilliant new beginning!Our future together will be bigger and brighter than ever...you can bet on it! Thank you for your continued love and support for what we have built together - ybf!!! More updates to come soon! OXO - ybf! Stacey & the ybf Team!!"

no more info there then...it's just what she posted on her forum on Feb 17th (see my earlier post).

I wonder how long we'll have to wait before the real explanation leaks out?

Jude xx

MP was a very successful company that for whatever reason Stacey decided to change. ybf now sells inferior products at a higher price. Not surprising then that its bombed. You don't change what isn't broke in my book! As for her web page, she rounded up all these "girlfriends" to become a community and then left it to rot. No updates, nothing. No wonder its all gone pear shaped. Pity cause the MP stuff was really good.

Hi Scruff and welcome :mysmilie_348: I have to agree about the YBF forum I've been a member there since the start and can't say I've posted more than a handful of times; I'm sure you'll have more fun here!

Jude xx

MP was a very successful company that for whatever reason Stacey decided to change. ybf now sells inferior products at a higher price. Not surprising then that its bombed. You don't change what isn't broke in my book! As for her web page, she rounded up all these "girlfriends" to become a community and then left it to rot. No updates, nothing. No wonder its all gone pear shaped. Pity cause the MP stuff was really good.

Yes but there was a court case in America over MP between Stacey and QVC. The result was the name MP could no longer be used so the new company YBF started. I am not a fan of either brand. Mally is the new MP majority owned by QVC US.

OK if Mally is the new MP, why is she so expensive compared to MP do you think? Her products aren't aimed for the MP buyer surely as the price prevents that? It is such a shame - we want MP back! Although I did not buy really as you could not guarantee the quality, but her lipsticks were good.

Sorry to say but I think stacey had become a one-trick-pony and the quality was not there with ybf.

OK if Mally is the new MP, why is she so expensive compared to MP do you think? Her products aren't aimed for the MP buyer surely as the price prevents that? It is such a shame - we want MP back! Although I did not buy really as you could not guarantee the quality, but her lipsticks were good.

It is pricey if you buy the items individually isn't it? It's only really the TSVs and Try Me's that have been anything like as good value as MP

I was doing a search on The Bay for yellow neutralising cream and one lady was selling one with a yellow powder for about £40. So dust off your MP stash ladies - it might make you your fortune on eBay! :eek:

Thanks for your welcomes - I can't believe its taken me so long to find you all. Well, back to the subject in question - ybf/mp. I'm coming to the end of my MP stuff - have a few bits of ybf but sussed out quite early on that its crap. Now i've found Bare Escentuals - oh my goodness - fantastic doesn't come close for me. Its just so easy. And it helps having a good presenter like SJ promoting it. I have to hand it to Stacey on MP/ybf - she if fun to watch. Could sell sand to the arabs and all that.

Just had a look at the TV Guide and there is a YBF Beauty hour on Tuesday 6th of April !!

Latest posts

Back