Yankee Tarts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the link Mrs James. I'm probably being really gormless here but I still don't see how you place an order. I'm sure it is really obvious but I can't work out how you actually contact Lady Darl. { If you wanted to be kind you could say I don't know what to do because I am still quite new to this site and it's technical intricasies but in reality it is more likely to be just because I am a bit dim !}

If you send Darls a Personal Message telling her which ones you want then she will mail you back with all the details.

Her Tarts are lovely.

Well I was feeling impatient so same day as I started the thread I ordered two tarts cheaply from ebay to give them a try. Ordered Mandarin Cranberry and they are quite nice. Unlike QVC they arrived the following day of course!

I used an oil burner I have and put some of the tart in. It melted nicely and definitely smelt more strongly than my previous Yankee candle experience so I like it.

It stayed liquid for a long time and then towards the end of the tealight it started solidifying again - is that right and is it finished with then?

Sorry for another stupid question but I am a virgin tart remember :D

Thanks for replies Mrs James - ooh the pic of battenburg, stop it cos I want some now!

My ceramic burner only has a smallish well at the top which is why I broke off just some of the tart (don't mind this at all cos quite fancy being able to pick and choose flavour each time). What I didn't understand was why it solidified. I assumed it would stay liquid until the tealight went out? So does yours always stay liquid?

Actually my burner seems very non stick and it popped out no prob at all which is good cos I didn't want hassle that end of things. I just need to understand them and then I look forward to trying more.

Latest posts

Back