Christmas thyme ,bubbly pomegranate and spiced shite cola

Apparently the AD will be ...

Second drop

Midnight lilac , summer storm and lavender sunset

Third drop

Carmel apple pie , Autumn gathering and candid pecans

Fourth drop

Christmas thyme ,bubbly pomegranate and spiced shite cola

I shudder to think what the last one will smell like!!!

oh no... I wish they wouldn't do auto-delivery.... I always love the look of the second or third drops, but not necessarily the ones before!!
Lilac Blossoms is one of my all-time favourite Yankee scents, so I'd love to have the Midnight Lilac which is in the 2nd drop.
My local Yankee store does get stock of some USA exclusives... if only I had a crystal ball to save me from being sucked into the auto-delivery.
I guess it'll be down to price, but as Yankee has increased, I'm guessing each drop will be over £40 including postage..... ooh the dilemma!!

you get a good deal pricewise with autodelivery but you also get a lot of candles you dont like

They did a Christmas Thyme style candle in the long lamented Artisan range a few years back. Now whilst it was a lovely herby smell, I have to say it bore no relation to Christmas whatsoever, IMHO. I think I started it then put it back in the cupboard for a few months. Despite that I shall of course get dragged in to this TSV!

And when will we get the Verbena, Vanilla and White Tea selection on Q? I am desperate for those at a good Q price!!!!! Any idea, Supersleuths????

They did a Christmas Thyme style candle in the long lamented Artisan range a few years back. Now whilst it was a lovely herby smell, I have to say it bore no relation to Christmas whatsoever, IMHO. I think I started it then put it back in the cupboard for a few months. Despite that I shall of course get dragged in to this TSV!

And when will we get the Verbena, Vanilla and White Tea selection on Q? I am desperate for those at a good Q price!!!!! Any idea, Supersleuths????

Hamper comes out on preorder this month so not long I think. One of this months shows I assume

Aha! I understand the link to the verbena etc new fragrances now. Thank you, and hopefully the large jars will be available soon. Some of the other outlets have them but a bit pricey at the moment so I want to see the Q price. Getting geared up for a bit of a YC splurge!!!!!!

No jar candles for me any more. I bought a Scenterpiece the other week and it really is fantastic. The melt cups give the best throw you can imagine, and being able to change scents instantly is brilliant. It takes the electric melt warmers to another level.

Latest posts

Back