Yankee Candles TSV 14th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm hoping it will be something from the new spring/summer range, preferably a mixture of fragrances in small jars ... but it will probably end up being several items all the same fragrance and with yet more plain ceramics! Love Clean Cotton, Fresh Cut Roses and so on, but we Yankee fans want new, interesting and varied selections!

I'd love the TSV to be a collection of the World Journeys candles or maybe the new Beeswax ones just for a change.

Mind you, I'd probably best not look since I've totted up about 15 wax tarts in the last few months and still have a couple of medium sized jar candles still unburned.

I'd love the TSV to be a collection of the World Journeys candles or maybe the new Beeswax ones just for a change.

Mind you, I'd probably best not look since I've totted up about 15 wax tarts in the last few months and still have a couple of medium sized jar candles still unburned.

Did you mean the Beanswax? Or have Yankee got a new range I haven't heard of?

I tried the soya Beanswax ones and wasn't that impressed - they didn't burn as well as the Hanna's ones, although the fragrances are mouthwatering. But, as far as Yankee is concerned, I'll stick to the paraffin wax ones.

Ideally what I want is a set of small jars with one of each of these (yeah,right I live in Cloud-Cuckoo Land!):
Beach Vacation, Tropical Fruits, Kiwi Berries which are new this year as well as Berry Jam, Vineyard (the best ever!), and Seaside Holiday.
That would be perfection!

I want large or medium jars prefereably Tahitian Taire Flower or Water Garden. Not anymore fresh flowers and roses and not lots and lots of piddly little bits.

I can't wait for this one, Im hoping they have a lot of fragrances, I love Yankee candles

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Did you mean the Beanswax? Or have Yankee got a new range I haven't heard of?Ideally what I want is a set of small jars with one of each of these (yeah,right I live in Cloud-Cuckoo Land!):
Beach Vacation, Tropical Fruits, Kiwi Berries which are new this year as well as Berry Jam, Vineyard (the best ever!), and Seaside Holiday.
That would be perfection!

Yep, that's the range I mean! Your selection sounds lovely and I'd be tempted to buy them too.

If anyone lives near an Ikea worth trying out their £1.40ish candles- love the Vanilla, trying out an Apple and Cinnamon now. Last for hours & beautiful scents.

Avoid the tealights that they say are fragranced- I could not detect a fragance.

If anyone lives near an Ikea worth trying out their £1.40ish candles- love the Vanilla, trying out an Apple and Cinnamon now. Last for hours & beautiful scents.

Avoid the tealights that they say are fragranced- I could not detect a fragance.

I love Ikea for pillar candles - in Scandinavia they burn pillar candles all winter long and it is so lovely! I've even seen office workers lighting them on their desks in the morning before the sun comes up! Imagine what HSE would make of that one! They also put real candles on Christmas trees, and at shop doorways so that you have to climb over them to get inside - and I've never heard of anyone having an accident! If you are ever looking to buy a good-quality unscented pillar candle - I would recommend Scandinavian manufactured ones - they really last and have an attractive burn down.

Their unscented tealights are brilliant too. Burn for 4 hours at a time.

Oh I didn't realise this was coming up, many thanks for letting me know.

I would like a selection of the new fragrances I have seen advertised on a website I use, kiwi fruit, black cherry, and I think it was tropical fruits. I'd like a selection of fragrances, preferably fruity or the food range for a change. A bit sick of roses and flean cotton, and I don't want any more ceramics, smiles.

Katie

Oh I didn't realise this was coming up, many thanks for letting me know.

I would like a selection of the new fragrances I have seen advertised on a website I use, kiwi fruit, black cherry, and I think it was tropical fruits. I'd like a selection of fragrances, preferably fruity or the food range for a change. A bit sick of roses and flean cotton, and I don't want any more ceramics, smiles.

Katie

I agree wholeheartedly and have said so for probably the last three TSVs and it hasn't gotten us anywhere - here's hoping.

Midnight Jasmine?

Does anyone have midnight jasmine and if so, is the jasmine scent nice and strong?

I had it in a tart and found it a bit headachey. But then I think jasmine's a bit like that anyway.

I love the new Island Guava fragrance.

I'd like the TSV to be a set of medium jars/tumblers in the new scents, but I bet it'll be tiny jars or more ceramics!

Does anyone have midnight jasmine and if so, is the jasmine scent nice and strong?

I found it lighter than the standard jasmine that Yankee do (which I have to say I found really nausea-inducing which is unusual for me)

Midnight Jasmine is lovely as opposed to the Jasmine only fragrance from YC. I too found the original fragrance too heady.

Can't believe we still don't know what is in tomorrow's TSV. Hope it's not one of those ornate tea light holders. Mind you, hope it's not too tempting as I shouldn't be buying. x

just bumping this again hoping some supersleuth knows what the tsv is...off to work shortly...will have to find out later otherwise....
anyone???

Latest posts

Back