Yankee Candle Vanilla Satin & True Rose Signature Reeds OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Vanilla Satin & True Rose Signature Reeds One Time Only Price
Item Number: 706703
QVC Price £25.50
One Time Only Price £20.96
P&P £4.95

A duo of reed diffusers from Yankee Candle in True Rose and Vanilla Satin fragrances. Add the joy of fresh scents to your home with this delightful set from Yankee Candle.

Contains:

1 x True Rose Classic Reed Diffuser - a blend of fresh green apples and bergamot over a heart of rose and honeysuckle and a base of wood and musk
1 x Vanilla Satin Classic Reed Diffuser - a blend of rich vanilla, romantic flowers and sandalwood

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706703

An OTO, some plug ins, then coming up a vacuum cleaner and washing machine??? That is very odd for a YC hour!

Very odd. I turned over just before 10 past (during the ad break for something else I was watching), saw the diffuser duo (no interest) and 10-15 mins later when I flicked back, it was the same thing. I must have missed the plug-ins. What was that all about?

Very odd. I turned over just before 10 past (during the ad break for something else I was watching), saw the diffuser duo (no interest) and 10-15 mins later when I flicked back, it was the same thing. I must have missed the plug-ins. What was that all about?

Apparently the schedule changed last minute and the TV guide wasn't updated. Hmmm...

yep the tv guide wasnt updated to "at home with yankee candles" which included the other things but they cant change the tv guide on sky/freeview or virgin media as its set so far in advanced that it cant have last min changes like this was

yep the tv guide wasnt updated to "at home with yankee candles" which included the other things but they cant change the tv guide on sky/freeview or virgin media as its set so far in advanced that it cant have last min changes like this was

Other channels manage to change listings on Sky etc.....at short notice so that is not the reason, Q didn't change it on their own TV guide, just typical Q not bothering!!

Latest posts

Back