Yankee Candle TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Autumn but this is the 2nd auto delivery drop from the January TSV. Wonder if people that didn't go for the AD will get a chance to buy it at TSV price if it is on the web?

I might get this. I do like samplers and tarts rather than large jars but I have found Yankees cause so much housework, sooty and grubby walls and ceilings. I love the scent but not the mess. Still I probably will buy this. Might be some new fragrances too

Thanks Autumn but this is the 2nd auto delivery drop from the January TSV. Wonder if people that didn't go for the AD will get a chance to buy it at TSV price if it is on the web?

Yea u can buy it just tried adding it to my basket

Autumn, I have ditched most of my candles, I dont light them anymore, overtime, they have smoked my walls and ceilings and also like a film on my furniture. Its often invisible to the eye but Im not sure if its the smoke or the perfume oils but now I use those fake t lights and candles.

Have u tried using a shade Eleanore? I got two tarts from Asda today. There the YC simply home range £1 each. Tranquil beach (brand new) and morning blossom, both smell lovely. I think morning blossom may be my new favorite

Have you tried Kringle, they are made by the son of the original Yankee candle maker.

I love the smell of my Yankee candles but lately they have been smoking a very black colour which concerns me for the walls and ceiling long term. Any other brand suggestions?

Shades definitley help, its a shame though I dont use the samplers anymore, they make a mess, its not instant, but over time, they coat things with a film. I was lighting quite a few at a time and it didnt happen straight away but I do belive the smoke and oils are damaging, especially coating say wallpaper, as its not cheap to keep decorating. I have had to 'cif' some of my walls because of it.

I used to love Yankee candles but got fed up with the sooting and also they didn't seem fragrance the house as much as they used to. I could also detect a paraffin type scent with some of them.

I'm now a convert to Milkhouse Creamery candles. They're soy and beeswax and I've had no issues with sooting and the fragrance fills the whole house. Their range is isn't as extensive as YC but, as I love vanilla, I think they're better.

Some time ago most were on last clicks, so I stockpiled a lot of Pure vanilla ones, but having just checked the QVC there are now more available ........ so maybe they haven't been discontinued.

http://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?...ogId=10152&keyword=milkhouse+creamery&x=0&y=0

Electric tart warmers may be the way to go then, they give off the same amount of frangrance if not more than a large jar and u dont have a set amount of time u have to use them for unlike the jars.

even with the electric tart burners, I still have found a coating, it must be the oils.Iv got all my tarts hidden in between towels and sheets!

Thanks Autumn, I've never used them but I'll try. Just hope they do cinammon :)

Mine actually an Xmas electric tart warmer but i keep it behind the tv so u cant see it lol. If u have an asda close by they had some cinnamon YC simply home tarts for 50p each today, not a fan of that fragrance myself but if u like cinnamon its a bargain.

Latest posts

Back