Yankee Candle TSV 9/5/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yankee doodle are finishing their offer of 3 large jars for £39 this weekend, if anyone is interested.

have a feeling that the yankee tsv is going to be bits and pieces - am hoping i am very wrong! lol

I thought someone would have found the tsv by now as it is tonight
I think it may be a tealight holder or something,dont think for one mi nute it will be candles though I would like it to be,even though I dont need any I will still buy,I like yankee as its easy to split things up for gifts aswell

I thought someone would have found the tsv by now as it is tonight
I think it may be a tealight holder or something,dont think for one mi nute it will be candles though I would like it to be,even though I dont need any I will still buy,I like yankee as its easy to split things up for gifts aswell

I'd like it to be scented tealights as I've now run out of the ones I got in the last TSV. These seem to be the only YC product that is rarely reduced/discounted anywhere. I know they're discounted on Yankee Doodle but this is only for the fragrances of the month and I don't really fancy any of those this month. x

I'd like it to be scented tealights as I've now run out of the ones I got in the last TSV. These seem to be the only YC product that is rarely reduced/discounted anywhere. I know they're discounted on Yankee Doodle but this is only for the fragrances of the month and I don't really fancy any of those this month. x

tealights would be good or tarts for me as I am always in need for the burners we have
a mixture would even be good.... various fragrances too !!:grin:

Katie
tealights would be good or tarts for me as I am always in need for the burners we have
a mixture would even be good.... various fragrances too !!:grin:

I'm more of a jar or sampler fan myself, not really tried a tart warmer yet though.

I did buy the special value back in January on auto delivery, and have enjoyed the first 3, not actually tried the next 3 but they o smell nice in the jars.

Katie

and here are some clues, just posted on craig's facebook page:

'3 tart warmers, gold or rose, 6 tarts, a dancing bird and under £20'.

make of that what you will guys....

re tsv

Dont think anybody knows anything yet for real or it would have been posted ,probably when shown around 11 40 then somebody will post it :cheeky:

if it is 3 tart warmers for less than £20 I bet it sells out fast
I remember another similar tsv last year that sold out in record time
well we shall wait and see eh !!??

if it is 3 tart warmers for less than £20 I bet it sells out fast
I remember another similar tsv last year that sold out in record time
well we shall wait and see eh !!??

That's exactly what I had thought - is the lack of information because it's another 'blink and you miss it' TSV again.........

Ah well another miss for QVC from me and Yankeedoodle will benefit again.
Seems the be the theme of the year for me

yep, another repeat TSV. Lets hope they have more then 10 this time to sell. I for one will not be buying, have loads of burners already can can get the tarts from yankeedoodle.
So as expected another loss for QVC from me

Latest posts

Back