Yankee Candle TSV 6/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got these from Amazon and are lovely ..... <iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=shoppingcom03-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=B004UC4UCI&ref=tf_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Joined Amazon prime for just £49.00 for 12 Months which gives you FREE next day delivery on so many products.

Got these from Amazon and are lovely <iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=shoppingcom03-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=B004UC4UCI&ref=tf_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Joined Amazon prime for just £49.00 for 12 Months which gives you FREE next day delivery on so many products.

Ber-limey that's nifty. Click the link and the product is sat in your amazon basket waiting for u to check out!

With Amazon Prime it seems that next day delivery is 4.08 per month, so if you buy loads of stuff from Amazon that would be a saving, provided you are guaranteed to be in.

I sometimes go several months without buying anything so for me it makes sense to use the free super saver delivery and just wait a few days.

I find Amazon great for yankee candles, yankee's own website. But Q has been great for the electric tart burner with 18-20 tarts. I have both types, one upstairs and one downstairs and use them most days.

I would imagine it will be the large jar new scents auto delivery set, that Q usually do in January, I think someone has already mentioned the scents on here, am sure there are some called, Waikiki melon,black coconut, pineapple cilantro etc, SCW will no doubt find out soon!

With Amazon Prime it seems that next day delivery is 4.08 per month, so if you buy loads of stuff from Amazon that would be a saving, provided you are guaranteed to be in.

I sometimes go several months without buying anything so for me it makes sense to use the free super saver delivery and just wait a few days.

I find Amazon great for yankee candles, yankee's own website. But Q has been great for the electric tart burner with 18-20 tarts. I have both types, one upstairs and one downstairs and use them most days.

I agree that the burners Q do have been good as there does seem to be many around and i feel they are far safer and more subtle than burning an actual candle, I love the white hearts one they did a couple of years ago, although the one they are selling now has had some bad reviews,I got the other white on they sold this year but havent used it yet

i find the tarts really strong you get a really good throw of scent for just a few pennies. good value for what you get

Well I'm chuffed to mint balls. I've just bough two large jar candies for £5 each!! Christmas Cookie and Christmas Rose. Think they made a mistake at the check out as they should have been £10 each. Happy Tink! Burning Christmas Cookie as we "speak".

No it was my local garden centre. Even £10 would have been a good price. They're selling all Christmas stock at 50% off so I'm sure they should have been £10 each.

Tinkerbelle, is that Wyevale by any chance? If so I might go to my local one tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

No it's part of The Garden Centre Group. I think they only had the two I bought and a green one I can't remember. None of the cinnamon ones were in the sale.

right its an Auto-Delivery

701441 Yankee Candle 53 Piece Spring T Light & Sampler Collection
701442 Yankee Candle 53 Piece Summer T Light & Sampler Collection
701443 Yankee Candle 53 Piece Autumn T Light & Sampler Collection
701444 Yankee Candle 53 Piece Winter T Light & Sampler Collection

the smells are

Spring

waikiki Melon
Turquoise Sky
Black Coconut

Summer

Fireside Treats
Honey Blossom
Summer Scoop

Autumn

Vanilla Chai
Salted Caramel
Lake Sunset

Winter

Snowflake Cookie
Merry Marshmellow
Christmas Memories

Got these from Amazon and are lovely ..... <iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=shoppingcom03-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=B004UC4UCI&ref=tf_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Hope the next day bit works for you....had 4 orders during the free trial and not one of them arrived the next day...took as long as the usual free delivery.

Yankee Candle TSV in January

here's hoping this will be the YC TSV in January - no info given yet other than a picture, but hopefully if it is, they will also be doing auto delivery of all the new scents each quarter.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=701445&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

can't wait to try this, I bought 4 out of 5 of the new fragrances in tart form yesterday and these three in this item number were certainly the best three, so well done QVC for doing a good trio this time, as generally I find there is a bummer in there somewhere, whereas all three fragrances are great here.

oh right, me behind the times as usual!! lol lol Does this mean then that the TSV is autodelivery of samplers and tea lights. So these jars are just another separate standalone item.

Latest posts

Back